BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby Away 24.09.2016

Well we didnt.

You must be disappoint that Rovers win

Week in week out you get away with that kind of stuff,

when you get pulled for it you go scriking to the mods.

Great away win and you have a go at a fellow Rover,

what's that all about ?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a feeling we'd win this one. Another good result in isolation. Let's hope it's the second in a great run which sees us climb the table.

Only downside is that it's another nail in the coffin for the protests which is another win for Venkys. We are utterly stuck with the miserly bunch. Win a battle and lose the W.A.R.

"Yes, Madame, Rovers have won so the peasants will be quiet for another week. They only complain when they lose - this is normal, just like all football fans. It's very much a minority anyway. They have arranged a protest for the Wolves game. You will see just how few Rovers fans are really unhappy. You have won them over and you didn't even need to back Lambert or spend any of the transfer proceeds."

You're being sarcastic obviously but, sadly, it's true. If we were mid-table or in and around the play-offs there would be next to no dissension from most (not on here.) As clever as most football fans think they are, this is where they show themselves up.

"Yes, Madame, Rovers have won so the peasants will be quiet for another week. They only complain when they lose - this is normal, just like all football fans. It's very much a minority anyway. They have arranged a protest for the Wolves game. You will see just how few Rovers fans are really unhappy. You have won them over and you didn't even need to back Lambert or spend any of the transfer proceeds."

You're being sarcastic obviously but, sadly, it's true. If we were mid-table or in and around the play-offs there would be next to no dissension from most. As clever as most football fans think they are, this is where they show themselves up.

This surely has to be a complete wind up?

Can someone truly be that out of touch?

I'm stupefied.

Superb result, sounds like Emnes played well again, he has looked great so far. No wonder he is only here short term they will want him back at this rate.

We need these points, venkys or not we really don't want to go down. I'm in the can't stand coyle camp but I could not care a bit if we keep winning, let him gloat.

Emnes is out of contract at the end of the season and looks to be enjoying it here. If only we could pay his full wages.

Pipe down. Unnecessary personal dig.

Cowardly really.

Chaddy's just parroting the likes of Parson & AggyBlue from last week.

I've never seen the guy have a thought that didn't come from Nicko or his fellow superfans.

What an incredibly strange and bitter sounding post.

...but enough about your views on Lambert.

Emnes is out of contract at the end of the season and looks to be enjoying it here. If only we could pay his full wages.

Will Emnes be on anymore than Danny Graham,doubtful I would say.Like you said he looks to be enjoying himself here and Swansea have continously loaned him out,so dependant on how we are doing we may have a decent chance of signing him

Good second half performace which showed alot of character from the team having missed a penalty and then going behind. Emnes is different class and worked tirelessly alongside Gallagher and then Graham. We now have three guys who pose a threat up front and each brings something different to the team. Steele made some decent saves when needed but the Rovers grew into the game after a slow first half. Coyle again got his selection right and made the right substitution when Gallagher started to tire. It's early days but the manager seems to be getting a more out of the players and his signings are starting to look the part. There will, without doubt, be setbacks but we certainly are starting to look like a team that is more than capable of holding its own in the Championship which, under the circumstances, would be no mean achievement.

Good second half performace which showed alot of character from the team having missed a penalty and then going behind. Emnes is different class and worked tirelessly alongside Gallagher and then Graham. We now have three guys who pose a threat up front and each brings something different to the team. Steele made some decent saves when needed but the Rovers grew into the game after a slow first half. Coyle again got his selection right and made the right substitution when Gallagher started to tire. It's early days but the manager seems to be getting a more out of the players and his signings are starting to look the part. There will, without doubt, be setbacks but we certainly are starting to look like a team that is more than capable of holding its own in the Championship which, under the circumstances, would be no mean achievement.

Glad they got a win for the traveling fans, certainly 3 points hardly anyone expected.

Friend of the Mrs is a Derby fan, said they dominated possession but couldn't finish, is that the way you saw things Pars?

Story of the Derby season so far apparently.

That second goal seemed to have a stroke of luck when the ball hit the heel of number twenty something or other and rolled into an attacking position when he was clearly looking to do a JLOWE and run backwards, never the less we'll done to the players for capitalising on that moment of good fortune.

As for Steele.... poor again for Derby's first..... he'd make a decent number two ! let's hope Raya is shown the door soon as he's looked anything but competent.

Rovers need a quality keeper!

Win or Lose it doesn't stop the bickering on here 😴 Credit to the lads today, fantastic 3 points away from home, don't think there's any rovers fan who won't have enjoyed seeing that scoreline today. Shouldn't change anything in regards the protests etc. And anyone who's being smug about us winning as if it's a middle finger to the protesters needs to give their head a wobble. I'm 100% sure all rovers fans will be buzzing with that today but it doesn't mean sh*t in terms of stopping what we are trying to do in getting rid of our crack pot owners. Think you've let yourself down a bit tonight chaddy in all honesty, childish stuff mate. Apologies for the ramble I've been on the ale.

That second goal seemed to have a stroke of luck when the ball hit the heel of number twenty something or other and rolled into an attacking position when he was clearly looking to do a JLOWE and run backwards, never the less we'll done to the players for capitalising on that moment of good fortune.

As for Steele.... poor again for Derby's first..... he'd make a decent number two ! let's hope Raya is shown the door soon as he's looked anything but competent.

Rovers need a quality keeper!

Agree to disagree but I think right back is a priority. I've rated Jason for certain attributes down the years and I still think he is useful, but full time Rb he isn't, and his display against Anya today backs that up!

Glad they got a win for the traveling fans, certainly 3 points hardly anyone expected.

Friend of the Mrs is a Derby fan, said they dominated possession but couldn't finish, is that the way you saw things Pars?

Story of the Derby season so far apparently.

I thought Derby had the better of it in the first half but after the break it was much more even. Derby looked very nervous near the penalty area and overplayed trying to make certain of creating scoring opportunities. For all their possession in the first half they didn't really create much in front of goal. I thought we looked more positive when we got near the goal with Emnes, Gallagher and Graham looking dangerous.

Archived