BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Artist Required

Grafia has been in touch, going to have a meeting with him wednesday morning which gives us a day or two to look at some opening ideas.

I will try and gauge cost from him and a time line of how long it would take etc.

I do think the wall is in a prime location and really windex why we have not thought of this before as I'm sure the nationals and India press will have a feel day with it

Because people are actually coming up thinking of positive and constructive things to do. Since #MullanIn was revived ;),

How about a clever play on Ewood Park falling apart, and fans in front of it, hand on the badge and angry ready to protect and fight back?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's a mate of my sister's, so ordinarily I could probably have a word, but I believe she lives in Australia...

Perth I think but just thought a word and she might say...give him / her a call...

Hope this great idea isn't cost prohibited. It needs to happen in a tasteful but powerful way.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimwilkz/status/783204918672891905/photo/1

Good ol' Jim's obsession with BRFCS, and the mural idea, has plumbed new depths.

For a guy that constantly harps on about how he tries his best to stay away he doesn't half read this board a lot. Perhaps it's so he can ever so smugly try and stamp his superiority over Twitter? All he seems to do is pick various people apart with a vomit inducing smugness. If he isn't posting tripe about his cats (any man with a cat obsession should be treated with caution) he's trawling Twitter, newspapers, message boards and the like in order to vindictively criticise opinions in the most belittling and patronising of ways. What an uneventful life the man must lead. What's more is that it has seemingly become a full time occupation of his to become this cheerleader for the "NO ONE REPRESENTS ME, I WAS HERE WHEN WE WERE IN DIVION 3" club. The difference between him and posters like Parson, who were there too and undoubtedly have more of an opinion than any man on here, is that Parson doesn't feel the need to constantly harp on about how his age = infinite wisdom on all things football. Maybe because he isn't a fool. Whereas our friend Jim Wilkinson needs to constantly make reference to the age of himself in comparison to those he disagrees with as if this gives him some kind of moral superiority over them. Often age breeds ignorance, as is the case in that despicable man. Just because we have been poor previously doesn't mean we should allow ourselves to come to that level again.

One thing I shall say is that the criticism at some f the ideas for a wall mural are well founded. It shouldn't be militant. A simple Venkys Out assertion is all that is needed.

'Made in Blackburn, destroyed in India' works well enough but needs something with it.

Fine line with Uncle Jack as his heart would break but we don't want to use his image poorly.

We also need to avoid using the club crest as the club would have grounds to get it removed then

Venkies, killing chickens for a living, killing Rovers for fun.

For a guy that constantly harps on about how he tries his best to stay away he doesn't half read this board a lot. Perhaps it's so he can ever so smugly try and stamp his superiority over Twitter? All he seems to do is pick various people apart with a vomit inducing smugness. If he isn't posting tripe about his cats (any man with a cat obsession should be treated with caution) he's trawling Twitter, newspapers, message boards and the like in order to vindictively criticise opinions in the most belittling and patronising of ways. What an uneventful life the man must lead. What's more is that it has seemingly become a full time occupation of his to become this cheerleader for the "NO ONE REPRESENTS ME, I WAS HERE WHEN WE WERE IN DIVION 3" club. The difference between him and posters like Parson, who were there too and undoubtedly have more of an opinion than any man on here, is that Parson doesn't feel the need to constantly harp on about how his age = infinite wisdom on all things football. Maybe because he isn't a fool. Whereas our friend Jim Wilkinson needs to constantly make reference to the age of himself in comparison to those he disagrees with as if this gives him some kind of moral superiority over them. Often age breeds ignorance, as is the case in that despicable man. Just because we have been poor previously doesn't mean we should allow ourselves to come to that level again.

One thing I shall say is that the criticism at some f the ideas for a wall mural are well founded. It shouldn't be militant. A simple Venkys Out assertion is all that is needed.

You too have made it on Jim w wall of shame or should it be meadow of shame.

Foghorn gleghorn back scuttling the owd hag and underneath

We're not gonna take it anymore

You too have made it on Jim w wall of shame or should it be meadow of shame.

Foghorn gleghorn back scuttling the owd hag and underneath

We're not gonna take it anymore

I have a couple of times. Usually with a weird reference in about 6 hours on a totally unrelated tweet.

We should ignore his rancid ramblings, he's now busy furiously retweeting how sportswear and replicas have scope to be banned at football and only suitable for sporting professionals!!! Talk about backward. He does all he can to cause an argument because evidently he thrives on it, meanwhile using phrases like "horrified my family" etc to back track when he feels he needs to retreat to his moral high ground. He's a sickly man, forget about him. Most will. Laughed at by vast majority, his select few that agree with him are an inconvenience.

For laughters sake we shall call them 'cerebrally challenged'. Taking a leaf out of Jims vile book.

And Jim should stop confusing readership with praise. Met a vast majority more people that think his column is gross than I have that liked it. Ironically those that do like it are usually people that automatically link the protestors with younger fans, so maybe ignorance is the common factor there. But his disdain with the youth of BRFC fan base is odd. Very odd.

He's all ready put this post up on his twitter. Can't stay away can he. What an A***hole!

He's all ready put this post up on his twitter. Can't stay away can he. What an A***hole!

Yep. And no doubt it will be (once again) included in his column for an in depth response. Petty strange little man.

The only journalist I have known to pick up on every single bad press and attack it in a snide, childish way. Everybody else brushes it aside, you win some ya lose some, but Jimbo has to be seen to be better than everyone else otherwise he might find himself crying into the mid drift of his cats.

Oops sorry let's not offend, don't want to "horrify his family" with online criticism..............get real.

Any reason why posts were removed from this thread that pertained to a bloke on twitter?

Maybe he threatened the site with legal action over 'libel'.

Maybe his children were horrified by what was said. So much so the site had to take down the horrific criticism of him.

Maybe, just maybe.

Archived