BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Enders (Knob) V Mighty Rovers

tomphil

Thanks for joining in but the Post I thought was unkind & inappropriate towards the new cub reporter on the LT was nothing whatsoever to do with Abbey. Do try to keep up.

I still think it reflects poorly on us as a fan base to allow a post to stay up questioning the honesty of a fresh face on the newspaper

If that view is "off topic" I'm not sure what a post implicating Nyambe his agent and a local paper in some kind of subterfuge is doing on a PNE match thread either

Take it this raw young lad at the LT can have an opinion meadows and that he'll be giving us his opinion. Look forward to seeing his work on struggling Rovers but that won't stop awkward questions being asked about him or the LT. Or is freedom of speech one way meadows with the reader the one who can only swallow and digest ?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody computers - can't understand them, sorry Paul. I will try on my iPad, two seconds.

Paul, hopefully this final attempt works - link.

Sent from my iPad.

Ha ha ha ha. Brilliant.

We should have learnt to ignore the Controller by now. He's already posted about this on his twitter (loser) and will continue to pick an argument in any walk of life he can, you only need to view his twitter to see there's pretty much not a day goes by he doesn't take an issue with something or someone. Must be terrible to be him.

Back to the game. I think we can get a win on saturday. PNE are without Doyle and Beckford and we are in somewhat decent form, regardless of the performance vs Huddersfield. Although this just highlights how back we have gone when you compare this fixture to the feelings and emotions shared last year. Such a crying shame. But let's not worry, because the 60s brigade have seen us through worse so it's ok to be doing this poorly on and off the field and we should shut our stupid mouths and not complain. Much better you sit in your seat for 90 mins with a Bovril and a half-and-half scarf and clap the odd good ball. Cheers.

I think after the two Preston lads got sent off in the last game and places up for grabs against arsenal we could face the back lash of a show of solidarity. 2_1 preston. Hope I'm wrong COYB

There's a Country and Western gag in there somewhere

:lol:

I've got an annual family do at The Inn at Whitewell on Sunday, loads of family there from Inglewhite, Chipping and Longridge who are all North End Fans, we best had win or I wont be able to show my face! It was bad enough going last year as they were out performing us, having to suffer them the day after a loss would be enough to have my driving off the side of boundary hill!

Whilst we are in a lucky spell/run of good results, let's keep it going. Local derby games between two poor sides are always a toss up so all three results are roughly equal probability. Grayson is a much better manager than Coyle but their suspensions even things out a bit.

If we produce another Huddersfield performance we will get hammered, a Newcastle performance and we will do the hammering.

I'm not sure their suspensions are as important as we're making out, being from Lancaster there are a lot of Knob Enders round here. A number of my mates are big North End fans and they are glad to see the back of Doyle, they also said Beckford has barely played this year due to injury.

At least that weasel Joe Garner isn't there pulling the strings for them this time. Rarely have i seen an ex Rovers player try as hard against us as him last season. What a shame he's flopping again now :P

If he's fit and playing i'd wager Baptiste will notch from a corner or something.

I've got an annual family do at The Inn at Whitewell on Sunday, loads of family there from Inglewhite, Chipping and Longridge who are all North End Fans, we best had win or I wont be able to show my face! It was bad enough going last year as they were out performing us, having to suffer them the day after a loss would be enough to have my driving off the side of boundary hill!

Just go in fancy dress if the worst happens, although I don't think it will.

Met a few PNE fans this morning at a meeting just outside Preston. Most were very downbeat about their chances tomorrow.

Got a strong feeling about this one. Gone for Rovers at incredible value of 3/1 with a cheeky flutter on a 3-1 score at 46/1.

I'm surprised Garner hasn't been a success at the Huns, it hasn't helped him that they'v been a shambles on and off the pitch but when you look at some of the other players who score goals in the SPL it's baffling.

He's always seemed more at home in the English lower leagues both with Carlise & PNE aside from last seasons purple patch in the championship.

It's like we've all said - if the " Newcastle " Rovers team turn up we'll get a result, if the " Huddersfield " team turn up ( or not turn up in that case ) we won't.

Given the way things are at Ewood the team may be performing better in away matches, let's hope so anyway. I take it Marshall is available for selection ?

As I said above it's hard to predict but I have a feeling we won't lose.

When we were talking earlier about the team that won a Preston 5-3 many years ago somebody said 9 of the 11 that played that day would get into this team. My immediate thought was which 2 would you leave out !

Archived