BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Enders (Knob) V Mighty Rovers

tomphil

terrible following

Can't agree with that. Brilliant turn-out considering this season and the disgraceful events of the last five years. Our away support has remained solid and very supportive throughout the stupidity. Perhaps you meant to say we would have taken far more had we had any belief or reason to be interested in the club.

Hard fought game 1-1.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers fans don't really turn out for TV away games and never have and to be honest if we were top of the league we'd not sell it out. They're trying to drag a few more in with Arsenal vouchers otherwise they'd probably be looking at 10/11k in the home sections.

Still can't get away from the Venky inflicted pain though and this game is a massive barometer of that going from last seasons thought that they'd finally turned a corner to quickly back to the corrupt stupidity. The amount of people, hardcore fans, who have given up is frightening.

Venkys Out.

When we were talking earlier about the team that won a Preston 5-3 many years ago somebody said 9 of the 11 that played that day would get into this team. My immediate thought was which 2 would you leave out !

Coddington and Gilliver.

Coddington and Gilliver.

Mm, Coddington would be handy if we get a penalty ! That's a joke for older fans, you had to see it to believe it.

Gilliver looked the part at Huddersfield but came to Rovers with a back injury that wasn't known about and didn't really respond to treatment. When he had the disc fusion op he lost a lot of flexibility and mobility. In that particular game he played pretty well and scored with an absolute bullet of a header, Gestede style.

You're right though, we have better players now than those two.

If Lambert was still here on the back of £7m investment last summer the place would have been sold out.

Sadly due to thick owners that was never going to be possible and the lies and deceit just continue.

I'd draw the curtains if they played in our back garden today.

Venkys Out

PNE 2 Rovers 1

really?

With the state of the club and people boycotting the club, 2 weeks from Christmas and the game is on Tv, I think its a very good following by the fans

You there today Chaddy?

If Lambert was still here on the back of £7m investment last summer the place would have been sold out.

Spot on.

Watching on TV today. Got to take step Daughter to a party during the game. These things take priority today.

Will be watching on tv.

Had 2 bets today. Rovers 2-1 and 3-1 wins.

Hoping that we perform today.

Wow Chaddy! I didn't think that anything took priority over a Rovers match for a superfan like you.

Wow Chaddy! I didn't think that anything took priority over a Rovers match for a superfan like you.

Well you got that wrong.

My family will and have always come 1st. Maybe you dont know me as much as u think u do.

Ive never mention any term like "Superfan" that people who have used that term

Well you got that wrong.

My family will and have always come 1st. Maybe you dont know me as much as u think u do.

Great bants chaddy.

Well you got that wrong.

Sorry Chads. It was meant as a bit of a joke but I forgot the smiley face. I'm sure your daughter is as important to you as my sons are to me.

Archived