BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle / March On Ewood

pk1875

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big mention to those who took banners at least a handful playing there part. Shame about the others whom are sat there doing g the square root of FA

I notice Conway blowing hard after 10 mins and the defense although committed is so lead footed. This team is so unfit in all areas it's ridiculous. It shows against every team not just good ones and although we are getting amongst them we'll run out of steam in this again you can see it coming.

Conway is always like this. A winger without any stamina that's why he didn't play in a lambert team.

• Backroom

Personally think Gallagher for Conway was a great sub as they'd started figuring us out. It made them think a bit as they started leaving an extra man back.

Nyambe has impressed me for his age, but plays too narrow at times. Needs to stay wide and track his winger more. Noticed he rarely takes more than 2 touches at a time. Perhaps a reflection of Dunn and Johnson's coaching?

Would like to see Mahoney or Bennett given a spell on the right in place of Feeney. He seems to have Goodwillie syndrome in that he slows down every time his legs move faster!

Given that Newcastle haven't really 'turned it on' (imo) I we're doing alright... which is the worst thing we could do.

We need to win or get battered. Losing by an odd goal or draws gives us no impetus to improve because 'it'll come'. A battering shows us what we all know we're actually watching, while a good win is 3 bonus points I would not turn down.

Big mention to those who took banners at least a handful playing there part. Shame about the others whom are sat there doing g the square root of FA

the Rovers Fans who say get behind the team have not sung ONE song all half.....they tell you get behind the lads but do feck all themselves.

This is about as good as we could have hoped for; Essentially playing like we are the away team that fancies a point. Though I don't think it will be possible to hold on for another 45-50minutes.

Praise be to Burton Albion!!!

Today’s attendance is 18524 (including 6943 visiting supporters)

It looks good on the TV.

• Backroom

For information. Newcastle's last home game was against Forest. They won 3-1 and had 16 shots to 8. Forest had ten men for half an hour.

Last away match was Burton. They won 2-1 but Burton had FIFTEEN shots to Newcastle's nine.

Will we even have one attempt on goal?

For information. Newcastle's last home game was against Forest. They won 3-1 and had 16 shots to 8. Forest had ten men for half an hour.

Last away match was Burton. They won 2-1 but Burton had FIFTEEN shots to Newcastle's nine.

Will we even have one attempt on goal?

Be patient we will have a shot, if not this game then definitely within the next 2 or 3 matches.

Archived