BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle / March On Ewood

pk1875

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes been no worse than anyone else, seen more of the ball, watch the game not the man.

Spot on. How is it possible to criticise Lowe; when Emnes and Feeney are walking about, Conway looks like a Christmas pud, Akpan is making the impact of a light breeze and our defence can't press bar our own box?

Woeful. Makes me hate football this unorganised crap, and listening to fans singling out one of the only one putting the necessary effort in, makes it worse!

Conway goes off in the 42nd for yet ANOTHER injury, and rather unsurprisingly, another muscle injury.

What the fudge does Coyle have them doing in training and during warm ups?! Christ, the conditioning of the team is awful but it seems to be common feature of Coyle sides.

decided to watch on sky stream....what an embarassment. Only Lowe n steele earned a mention.No venky out chants ,looks like a very settled happy clapping crowd.

Wife going mad at me cos every time chimphead comes on i rant and swear at the big eared dingle turd.

Lowe almost cost two goals through misplaced basic passes! Bar that tackle he's done sweet FA and looks a lost boy chasing shadows.

Feeney did well for a moment but he just stands there waiting for the ball he doesn't do anything of it and looks a liability.

Emnes looks like he's running in treacle but given it's him and Graham all by themselves with no back up is unsurprising he looks poor.

Nyambe second touch is a hoof, used his pace well to cover up his and Greers mistakes.

Williams and Steele the only ones with credit in that first half

Don't really comment much on here, or watch Rovers too much anymore, but I just had to say that I have never seen a team so slow and unresponsive to everything going on around them. It's like they're running through treacle every time.

Zero shots, zero chances, and no chance of the moron in charge of changing things. Without a doubt we're playing league 1 football next year on this evidence.

I notice Conway blowing hard after 10 mins and the defense although committed is so lead footed. This team is so unfit in all areas it's ridiculous. It shows against every team not just good ones and although we are getting amongst them we'll run out of steam in this again you can see it coming.

I don't get the hysteria, isn't this how a game between two unevenly matched teams usually looks?

Graham is too slow for a counter attacking game, and while Steele has been great on the line it's only a matter of time until he drops a cross or is too slow to get down to his post.

Archived