BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle / March On Ewood

pk1875

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the difference between Pascha and Venkys... He is Venkys. Definately name and shame him of course but the message towards Venkys should be clear.

Due to boycotting it's easier for me to accept we're getting relegated, therefore I still believe the manager and the results are a sideshow... This club won't EVER move forward with them here.

Keep the focus on Venkys, they're the root cause of everything.

I've only had a quick look on here, simply due to my apathy towards football in general these days, however I think a pitch invasion would be effective. Just imagine what would happen if we stopped Sky's coverage? The owners- if it's true about them watching every game- would see that.

No difference

Venkys at Ewood is Pasha

Pasha out

Hardly anybody has ever seen Pasha, much less do we know what he does. It may be that all he does is relay messages to and from the Venkys. I feel that by concentrating on the current "Pasha out" obsession that our efforts are being deflected from the real enemies. Whether that is the Venkys or agents I don't know but I think we may be barking up the wrong tree with Pasha. I may be wrong but that's what I feel.

No difference

Venkys at Ewood is Pasha

Pasha out

Venting at the invisible Pasha is just slightly more futile than venting at the invisible Venkys.

Coyle and Cheston are here, are visible and should expect to feel the heat. Second choice is embarrassing Venkys on any televised games by hoping that their customers are watching. Still not sure any of them care though.

Venting at the invisible Pasha is just slightly more futile than venting at the invisible Venkys.

Coyle and Cheston are here, are visible and should expect to feel the heat. Second choice is embarrassing Venkys on any televised games by hoping that their customers are watching. Still not sure any of them care though.

Are Venkys customers even bother about a Football Club in Blackburn? Really? Are they going to be bother about the quality and price of the product they are buying from Venkys?

Pasha is just Shebby without the clown shoes and obsession with Robbie. Don't get distracted, his employers, be that Venkys or A.N. Other, are the real target. Get rid of Venkys and Pascha, Cheston, Coyle and the whole inept bunch are gone too. How we do that, I don't know, but that has to be the aim.

Are you doing the march from town?

Hardly anybody has ever seen Pasha, much less do we know what he does. It may be that all he does is relay messages to and from the Venkys. I feel that by concentrating on the current "Pasha out" obsession that our efforts are being deflected from the real enemies. Whether that is the Venkys or agents I don't know but I think we may be barking up the wrong tree with Pasha. I may be wrong but that's what I feel.

Very much in two minds, Andy. Aside from the PNE ramble this will be the first protest I've not taken part in if I don't.

I've taken my (school age) lads on the marches in the past to show them that some things are worth fighting for - especially in your home town. I'm just not sure what we are fighting for. I'll get stick for this but I've got to be honest with you, the language used during the boycott protests the most recent time has put me off a lot. It takes a lot away from the protests if it's just seen as a mob full of foul-mouthed kids.

Anyone know if Birdy and WAR are taking part?

We're going to get absolutely rinsed by Newcastle. Last time, Coyle pulled off his one season high profile victory, much like what Kean did.

This time, he won't get lucky and I can see Newcastle just completely destroying us, live on sky as well.

Be amazed if we concede less than 3.

With the four teams immediately above us at home with what look like winnable games the points gap could become greater by this evening. From a psychological point of view each week the points difference grows it represents another nail in the relegation coffin.

And the band played on.................

Very much in two minds, Andy. Aside from the PNE ramble this will be the first protest I've not taken part in if I don't.

I've taken my (school age) lads on the marches in the past to show them that some things are worth fighting for - especially in your home town. I'm just not sure what we are fighting for. I'll get stick for this but I've got to be honest with you, the language used during the boycott protests the most recent time has put me off a lot. It takes a lot away from the protests if it's just seen as a mob full of foul-mouthed kids.

Anyone know if Birdy and WAR are taking part?

Yes Birdy and Annette are meeting me and Mark this morning, Birdy has also encouraged Ewood Blues to take part.

I'm boycotting but doing the march and watching match in the pub then (hopefully) onto Blackburn end for sit in.

Everyone who is doing the march should try and persuade someone to go with them. Get the numbers up

That was a big part in planning the March, it gives boycotting fans a chance to spend an hour with like minded fans and watch the game together in the pub before joining the protest on the Blackburn End.

I really hope that this demonstration will prove to be well supported......by the right people. I am a boycotter but I will be taking part. It's what we say and how we say it that will either help or hinder our cause......that of bringing about the end of Venkys and their agent puppets.

IF this protest is overtaken by nothing more than foul mouthed yobs who follow any cause I will leave the march.I BEG fellow like minded fans like me to join in one last effort to unite a fractured fan base and do our best for a broken club. I too felt after the Blakey's meeting that we had a chance of doing something positive for our club but I have been left utterly lost/ powerless whilst watching this slow and very painful end of BRFC.

Come on people....this could be the last time we ever get the chance to REALLY support our club.See you at the start

Yet again, we find ourselves needing to avoid defeat to simply stay in touch with the pack.

I wasn't confident that we would get anything at Huddersfield, but we nearly came away with all 3 points.

Today, with probably more Newcastle fans on the ground than Rovers fans, I fear the worst.

We will have to set off early as we arrive at the Darwen side of the ground and parking could be difficult.

Still, we've had a few shock results this season, even with the useless Coyle in charge.

Come on today Rovers, we need to stay in this division!!

It's not games against the likes of Newcastle that will define our season but results against those clubs from mid-table downwards. Sadly, our results against those clubs, thus far, haven't been good enough. As arbitro pointed out the clubs around us have winnable games today which puts even more pressure on the Rovers. A point today wouldn't be the worst result if we can start a winning run at some point. Unfortunately, I've seen nothing so far from Coyle or the squad to suggest that they can put three or four wins together. I'm of the opinion that we need at least another 29 points from our remaining games to give us a realistic chance of surviving in the Championship. Anything today would be a real bonus.

• Backroom

It's got to the point where it doesn't matter who we are playing we need to be winning.

There's no bonus games left when we are at risk of getting seriously adrift

It's not games against the likes of Newcastle that will define our season but results against those clubs from mid-table downwards. Sadly, our results against those clubs, thus far, haven't been good enough. As arbitro pointed out the clubs around us have winnable games today which puts even more pressure on the Rovers. A point today wouldn't be the worst result if we can start a winning run at some point. Unfortunately, I've seen nothing so far from Coyle or the squad to suggest that they can put three or four wins together. I'm of the opinion that we need at least another 29 points from our remaining games to give us a realistic chance of surviving in the Championship. Anything today would be a real bonus.

It's got to the point where it doesn't matter who we are playing we need to be winning.

There's no bonus games left when we are at risk of getting seriously adrift

Toms right Parson. We're not in a position where we can treat some games as more important than others.

Archived