BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle / March On Ewood

pk1875

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch the game in the Pub and go into the Blackburn game at the end? Sorry, enough is enough, this thread is an absolute disgrace.

If you want to protest, buy a ticket and let your feelings be known throughout the game.

Protesters who are so "committed" they won't even put their money where their mouth is to the extent of forking out for a match ticket. I've seen it all now.

Perhaps the Club should pay for their ale and lay on a buffet in the Brown Cow and Fox and Hounds as well?

I'm not sure about the protest, but think your suggestion of paying £30 for a ticket into Venky's back pockets won't sit well with people.

Then again, I'd probably be more likely to take part if it was 18-75. Worried the Geordies streaming down Bolton Road will negate any protest. Regardless, not sure how easy it will be to get over from Cardiff with work the next day.

Watch the game in the Pub and go into the Blackburn game at the end? Sorry, enough is enough, this thread is an absolute disgrace.

If you want to protest, buy a ticket and let your feelings be known throughout the game.

Protesters who are so "committed" they won't even put their money where their mouth is to the extent of forking out for a match ticket. I've seen it all now.

Perhaps the Club should pay for their ale and lay on a buffet in the Brown Cow and Fox and Hounds as well?

I WONT GIVE THE CORRUPT CHICKEN CHOKERS THE STEAM OF MY @#/? LET ALONE ANOTHER PENNY...WHO THE FECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANOTHER SELF CONFESSED SUPER FAN.....MY MONEY IS THERE LOCKED AND LOADED AND READY FOR THE DAY THE keaners LEAVE!!!!

SUPER FANS TELLING PROTESTORS THEY ARE NOT FANS ..IVE SEEN IT ALL NOW...

BTW....LAMBERT HAS WOLVES 8 POINTS CLEAR NOW .

I WONT GIVE THE CORRUPT CHICKEN CHOKERS THE STEAM OF MY @#/? LET ALONE ANOTHER PENNY...WHO THE FECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANOTHER SELF CONFESSED SUPER FAN.....MY MONEY IS THERE LOCKED AND LOADED AND READY FOR THE DAY THE keaners LEAVE!!!!

SUPER FANS TELLING PROTESTORS THEY ARE NOT FANS ..IVE SEEN IT ALL NOW...

BTW....LAMBERT HAS WOLVES 8 POINTS CLEAR NOW .

+1

You're a disgrace

Well said Simon. with predictable responses from mostly armchair protesters hiding behind keyboards.

Don't think I've ever seen a man so completely full of hypocrisy.

Aye, Mr On-the-pitch-but-not-me-I'm-too-old

Meanwhile... possibly unrelated but...

http://www.lancashire.police.uk/news/2016/december/plan-in-place-for-rovers-new-year-football-match.aspx?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Facebook

Yet another ill conceived "protest" that will make the participants feel better but do nothing for the cause and will provide yet further evidence to the wider fan base that the protesters are amateurs at best and clueless at worst.

Let the bilious replies from the cretins commence.

The police have let the cat out the bag there.

15,000 people expected on Monday with 7000 of them aways.

So on the back of that I think we can all do the maths re how many 'actual' home fans are attending games.

The police have let the cat out the bag there.

15,000 people expected on Monday with 7000 of them aways.

So on the back of that I think we can all do the maths re how many 'actual' home fans are attending games.

Maybe they've factored in that it'll be on TV and we'll lose the other 3000 home fans that come every week. Mind you with the half season tickets being on sale it's likely to be a bumper crowd - hope the police haven't under-egged it. ^_^

Why are the fuzz suddenly making a big deal out of this ? Has there never been a 7k following in Blackburn before ? Why haven't they crapped themselves and ordered this a 12.30 like normal ?

Oh yeah the club won't roll over for this because it's on SKY.

On balance, I think it is probably worth paying an entrance fee, so your protests can be heard. But I think you are way too dismissive of those, who are choosing to maintain their boycott.

If I am really pushed, knowing what we know, I would have say that a -apart from the TV games with the obvious chance to protest before a wider audience- a decision to do anything but boycott is a total cop out.

There...said it!

All this stuff is now going to be aimed at Coyle by the live Newcastle game when really the loons should be getting both barrels for most of the game. Rather convenient for them that whilst Sky spin the pumping 30 mill a season to keep the club going through the books line again.

Expect camera shots of the Darwen End every five minutes from Sky coupled with masturbatory commentary paying homage to the Geordie nation masses.

..And then there will be this other club called Rovers.

They'll show Shearer. Show us winning the league, Big Al with the trophy. Then Shearer signing for Newcastle, show him scoring goals for them (at a much slower rate) then go on to say that he's still the PL's highest scorer. "But how times and fortunes have changed, Rovers are now struggling for survival, Owen Coyle is hamstrung with a lack of funds despite the owners Venkys putting in 28 billion pounds a season, the club is still 100 million pounds in debt. No such problems at Newcastle with Rafa Benitez etc etc" pass the sick bucket.

We'll not be mentioned until after the match when Expert 1 will say "it's going to be hard for Owen, clearly he doesn't know his arse from his elbow but he does need more time in order to complete the job and get Rovers relegated. We've all got money on them going down after all. Everyone has. Haven't they?"

Archived