BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover Talk

Kamy100

I don't think Venkys have any intention of selling just cashing in on what they can ,the only way out of this mess that I can see is administration then goodness knows what happens. We still have fans who blame fans rather than the owners for the mess until we get a majority of fans unified and this would need the boycotters come back and join the protests outside the ground to keep sending a message. When we go down apart from the initial rovers are down the spotlight wont be on us anymore its up to the fans like CAFC and Cov fans etc to keep up the fight and highlight the clubs plight.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn't he bankrupted four businesses, settled in court for scamming people with a fake university, and earned less with his inherited money than if he'd just put it in the bank? Doesn't seem like a businessman of sense to me.

1. 4 businesses out of hundreds went into business reorganization. Pretty good odds of success if you ask me.

2. It depends on what you believe his wealth to be (different sources have different opinions) and whether you think applying hindsight to the low end estimates is reasonable.

When the club has finally been decimated and we're languishing in League Two on the precipice of falling out of the football league, maybe they'll be something left for the two Ians or some local consortium to salvage. By then, most of the damage will be irreparable and it will be a long journey back to our former glory – if at all. People need to remove this false hope of a takeover. It's not going to happen. Venky's won't want any incriminating evidence left behind when they finally sell up, and when they do it'll probably be to one of their dodgy contacts than to a genuine buyer.

Now THAT is a good idea. Wrong thread, I know, but I don't think "squatters in a football stadium" has been done before. That would make the news!

If planned correctly it could be very impressive,

Is WAR still in existence ?

Archived