BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Man Utd

• Backroom

Got put right off our fans today. I stood in the rain for 90mins handing out red cards, to be insulted by people on both sides (Utd fans were actually more courteous), and no obvious sign that there is any issue with our owners.

Not renewing next season to be sat next to a bunch people who would rather insult me than speak up against the Raos.

Screw the lot of them.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Glad to see you've revised your opinion slightly having now seen him the grand total of twice. Lol.

Today's game rev he didn't make much of an impression second half, don't forget these are ninety minute plus games not forty five mins.

Creating that unbeatable force.....  has to be the goal ,......not moving players in and out !

Graham. Scored a great goal and did nothing else. Usually of late in the League  doesn't score and does nothing else either.

That used to acceptable to you Rev. :)

In in fact it was a sign of real class!

Just now, Mike E said:

Got put right off our fans today. I stood in the rain for 90mins handing out red cards, to be insulted by people on both sides (Utd fans were actually more courteous), and no obvious sign that there is any issue with our owners.

Not renewing next season to be sat next to a bunch people who would rather insult me than speak up against the Raos.

Screw the lot of them.

I'm with you on this Mike. People have been castigated on here for saying some of our fans deserve the owners but they really do deserve them.

I feel like giving up and washing my hands of everything Rovers when I hear of such a response and apathy.

Just now, den said:

That used to acceptable to you Rev. :)

In in fact it was a sign of real class!

The sign of real class is doing in every week den, Graham will never be that man and he's carrying to much weight.

• Backroom
Just now, bluefred said:

Is it a coincidence that rovers scored in the 18th min and Utd scored in the 75th ????????

No - because we scored in the 17th

Just now, Mike E said:

Screw the lot of them.

Disgusting. You don't deserve that, Mike.

Wtf are people thinking! 

Just now, Mike E said:

Screw the lot of them.

I'm sorry but don't be such a cry baby. You're perfectly entitled to protest, hand out cards or do whatever you want but If people don't have the same opinion as you its one of those things.

Not something to play the victim card about.

I'm sorry but don't be such a cry baby. You're perfectly entitled to protest, hand out cards or do whatever you want but If people don't have the same opinion as you its one of those things.

What a nasty reply. You always seem to want to take some kind of moral high ground.

7 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Screw the lot of them.

And how many people didn't abuse you?

A lot of different types of people make up a fanbase. Every fan I know hate Venky's, there are no heads in the sand.

Today, plenty around me had red cards and sang Venky's Out. You will never get a full boycott, you will never get everyone agreeing- you don't need to, it's 2017, get the message out in all forms of media- just like we have in the build up to this and the Blackpool game.

I certainly wouldn't be ending my attendance of however many years on the back of a few empty heads.

Just now, arbitro said:

What a nasty reply. You always seem to want to take some kind of moral high ground.

Not at all. Some people want to protest. Some don't.  I can't see why the protesters can't get their heads round the fact some people have a different opinion to their own and are reduced to hurling insults like Mike and labelling non protesters as being mentally defective in some way.

Not at all. Some people want to protest. Some don't.  I can't see why the protesters can't get their heads round the fact some people have a different opinion to their own and are reduced to hurling insults like Mike and labelling non protesters as being mentally defective in some way.

Where has he hurled insults? Your reply was both insulting and antagonistic.

• Backroom
27 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

So it's okay to call someone a dickhead when for giving out leaflets? Charming.

19 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

And how many people didn't abuse you?

A lot of different types of people make up a fanbase. Every fan I know hate Venky's, there are no heads in the sand.

Today, plenty around me had red cards and sang Venky's Out. You will never get a full boycott, you will never get everyone agreeing- you don't need to, it's 2017, get the message out in all forms of media- just like we have in the build up to this and the Blackpool game.

I certainly wouldn't be ending my attendance of however many years on the back of a few empty heads.

I've had enough over the last few years, today was a tipping point for me. There is NO NEED to insult someone holding paper. Civil disagreement is fine but I should not be insulted for my efforts.

Just now, koi said:

Didn't see the game but sounds like we have some players who can only be bothered raising their game when they want.

Yes it's called 'Josh King syndrome' the sides rife with it.

So many modern day footballers are robbing a living at the expense of thousands are hard working fans up and down the land, turning it on when the cameras are in town, disgusting. 

Whilst I'm at it, Jason Lowe was excellent today, didn't look out of place against a far superior Utd, in fact he stood out, excellent game.

That's bang out of order Rev.  No need for abuse - especially off your fans.  Don't like it, ignore it.

Enjoyed the game today far more than I thought I would.  I thought we played as well as we could and the atmosphere was excellent.  This shows that we can do it but we need to do it when it matters in League games starting at Burton on Friday night.  I came away from Ewood feeling much happier than I have for some time.  Sorry that Mike E got abuse.  No need for that.  If you don't want to take part in the protest then simply ignore it but no need to abuse those who do.

3 hours ago, Irishrover213 said:

I don't mind Conway feeney is awful. Connor should be starting.

Hendrie on the bench ? Id do better myself 

feeney was one of the best players today and recently. emnes gets coated as well. throughout this thread, wankers slagging players even before the game starts. Not just you, plenty who call themselves fans don't analyse objectively but just can't wait to call out their hated players.

Just now, mick duffs said:

feeney was one of the best players today and recently. emnes gets coated as well. throughout this thread, wankers slagging players even before the game starts. Not just you, plenty who call themselves fans don't analyse objectively but just can't wait to call out their hated players.

What did Feeney do aplogies in advance as I must have missed it !

Archived