BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby at home

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mowbray seems to be a big advocate of having senior heads around the side, and the influence they can have (judging from early interviews), so I'm not shocked to see him stick with Conway and Feeney. He maybe feels they have the experience for the battle and both have high(ish) work rates. With the option of Mahoney from the bench as an impact sub. Not sure I entirely agree with him, but it's his neck on the line, not mine. 

Just now, davulsukur said:

Correct

Thanks. Thought Mulgrew did well against Man United in midfield. Has he played there much or was that just a temporary measure?

Lowe seems to get mixed reviews on here so not sure if he's the better option or not. Is Wes Brown just not an option at CB ?

Just now, Ryan said:

Thanks. Thought Mulgrew did well against Man United in midfield. Has he played there much or was that just a temporary measure?

Lowe seems to get mixed reviews on here so not sure if he's the better option or not. Is Wes Brown just not an option at CB ?

Going forward, Mulgrew should definitely be in centre mid but as we are struggling at CB, he's needed there. Hoban coming back will hopefully solve that.

No idea on brown, don't even know why we signed him when Scott Warton was doing well.

The less said about Lowe the better I think.

Archived