BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby at home

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever picked the team tonight for the head coach to gawp at needs shooting. "How can we make it more challenging for ourselves? I know, drop our leading goal scorer".

It can surely only be that League One is Vebkys best chance of avoiding administration.

In more positive news, it's stopped raining.

Just now, preston blue said:

At least we are making chances.

Just got home via the London train and put  my stuff in the washing machine.

How come the laws of physics dictate that you always leave a sock on the stairs?

Sods law, now known as socks law. :) 

Just now, preston blue said:

At least we are making chances.

Just got home via the London train and put  my stuff in the washing machine.

How come the laws of physics dictate that you always leave a sock on the stairs?

Newton's 5th law, socks move relatively slower than other clothing

Just now, Stuart said:

Whoever picked the team tonight for the head coach to gawp at needs shooting. "How can we make it more challenging for ourselves? I know, drop our leading goal scorer".

It can surely only be that League One is Vebkys best chance of avoiding administration.

In more positive news, it's stopped raining.

To be fair pretty much everyone has remarked that DG needed a rest/kick up the Harris (not sure which). Gallagher has scored enough to justify a chance (imo) but it is socks law that we then miss open goals...

Good news about the rain at least:D

Archived