BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton a tough test

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DE. said:

The much reviled Paul Lambert now has Wolves up to 16th with three wins on the bounce. No idea how that's happened, considering the brain trust on here keep telling us he's a "fraud".

As for perspective - 4 points out of the last 15. Not good enough. Wins needed immediately, because I'll admit right now, I don't trust our current team if it comes down to the wire and the pressure is on. 

That's the rub for me. I don't fancy us when the heat is on either; we've far too many fair weather players in our squad with a losers mentality.

• Backroom

Massive amount of respect for Tony but at the moment I can't see a win coming anytime soon. 

If we ever get above Bristol I think we will stay there but I don't think we will at any point. genuinely think we are down.

9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Sense of perspective needed.

Didn't expect anything today nor do I on Tuesday at Reading.

Have said on many occasions, our salvation WILL come from the last six games when I expect us to pick up twelve points.

I am not at all worried.

Just chill.

We are third favourite with bookies to go down. 

You know, that lot your always losing your shirt to. 

17 minutes ago, booth said:

There's a lot more to it than just keeping Big Sam.

Not really. If they had of just left the staff at the club as they were,with the addition of some extra transfer money why wouldn't we have tipped along nicely in the premier league? Everything negative has spiraled from sacking Allardyce and appointing Kean. 

Just now, Tom said:

Massive amount of respect for Tony but at the moment I can't see a win coming anytime soon. 

If we ever get above Bristol I think we will stay there but I don't think we will at any point. genuinely think we are down.

Strap a pair on Tom, this battle won't be for the faint-hearted.

Incredible pessimism on here.

Look at our last six games, all very winnable.

Why will we not get the 10 points or so that will guarantee us safety.

TM has us organised and for the first time in a very long time, we resemble a football team.

TM's reign kicked off with 11 points from 7 games, some games where not many gave us a prayer.

Absolutely convinced we will see a similar return from our final seven.  We have the organisation and fire power.

I have no worries about our safety at all and will be enjoying the rest of the weekend.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Until mathematical safe,anyone could go down. We could win our next 4 ,Bristol could win their next 4. Anything can happen. We aren't down yet that's for sure. Some HUGE games coming up. 

It's literally in our hands as we still have to play Bristol City.  

Just now, Mercer said:

TM has us organised and for a very long time, we resemble a football team.

TM's reign kicked off with 11 points from 7 games, some games where not many gave us a prayer.

Absolutely convinced we will see a similar return from our final seven.  We have the organisation and fire power.

I have no worries about our safety at all and will be enjoying the rest of the weekend.

You love tempting fate you, Mercer.

Just now, Mercer said:

TM has us organised and for the first time in a very long time, we resemble a football team.

We still need to win those winnable games though. Something we have obviously struggled with this season. We have definitely improved considerably. I just hope that translates into wins when the pressure is on. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Not really. If they had of just left the staff at the club as they were,with the addition of some extra transfer money why wouldn't we have tipped along nicely in the premier league? Everything negative has spiraled from sacking Allardyce and appointing Kean. 

Who appointed Kean?

Archived