SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Rovers v Barnsley

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, preston blue said:

Just finished my crab cakes and about to start a bottle of Liberation Ale to have it spoiled by seeing it is 0-2.

I hope playing in front of a big crowd is not putting the lads off.

COYB

Just need to get behind the lads (ffs) and we'll be fine.

Just now, Mercer said:

Goals galore today with Joao, Emnes, Mahoney and Feeney. 4-1 to Rovers. Enjoy the sunshine and chill.

These are desperate times for the club and fans and stuff like this is @#/? stupid.

You should be banned

Just now, jim mk2 said:

These are desperate times for the club and fans and stuff like this is @#/? stupid.

You should be banned

I blame the bloody boycotters.

If you had gone to Ewood and got behind the lads we would have been ok.

Bloody egos.

• Backroom

Can't really blame Mowbray for this. Can't even blame Coyle, Cheston or Senior really. This is all on Venky's. Their systematic dismantling of the club, complete withdrawal of funding and refusing to engage with the fanbase or potential buyers has led us to this inevitable point. If we didn't drop this season it was going to be next season. At least we're getting it done and over with a little earlier. 

Then begins the next stage of our torture in League 1.

Mowbray too busy telling stories about his childhood and flogging season ticket it seems, sounds like we're organised shockingly.

Need to improve, his record is in danger of being similar to Coyle stats wise.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I'm from Tipperary originally. Is there any club in Ireland do you know? 

Supporters club? I don't actually I'm sure a Google would find one if there was, my fathers a season ticket holder so when i visit him I try go to a couple of games so being part of a supporters club wouldn't really benefit me a whole lot.

Anything can happen in football.  It's a funny old game.

Some of us will remember the play off semi when we were 2 down to Detby at Ewood and went on to win.

Still expect Rovers to win this.  Off for another beer by the river and look forward to some good news at 5.00 pm.

• Backroom
Just now, Mercer said:

Some of us will remember the play off semi when we were 2 down to Detby at Ewood and went on to win.

Still expect Rovers to win this.  Off for another beer by the river and look forward to some good news at 5.00 pm.

Good. Go away.

Just now, Mercer said:

Stick your head underwater and don't come back up

Archived