BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Annual Season Ticket Poll - 2017/18. Are you getting one?

Will You be getting a Season Ticket Next Season?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Will You be getting a Season Ticket Next Season?

• Yes
    • Maybe, It depends if we stay up
    • Undecided at present
    • No, but I'll probably go to some games as a walk-on
    • No, I've just lost interest
    • No, I'm officially protesting / NAPM
    • No, I realistically can't get to games

48 minutes ago, Stuart said:

When you answer properly why you won't even try to support a protest event then you can demand answers, Chadwick.

already have answered this lots of times Stuart but not my fault you wont accept the answers

Yet again lets go over this issue yet again as I am really bored or something on a Sunday night. 

Stuart, if you want to protest then protest but dont start lecturing people.

I have chosen not to protest and I have fully explained my reasons why I wont join a protest. 

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

already have answered this lots of times Stuart but not my fault you wont accept the answers

Yet again lets go over this issue yet again as I am really bored or something on a Sunday night. 

I have chosen not to protest and I have fully explained my reasons why I wont join a protest. 

Either way some of our fans need to start coming together as one. Everyone needs to back each other. Enough Negativity around this club. 

Have a beer protest watch the game. Watch the game and meet for a beer after either way that's better than reading this mate.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Either way some of our fans need to start coming together as one. Everyone needs to back each other. Enough Negativity around this club. 

Have a beer protest watch the game. Watch the game and meet for a beer after either way that's better than reading this mate.

Completely agree.  The one thing that we can all unite behind is our support for Blackburn Rovers.  Some will protest, some will not, some will attend games and support the team, some will not.  It doesn't matter what people choose, at the end of the day we are all supporters of the same club and that is what unites us. 

22 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

I would have no problem meeting people and discuss Rovers and football whilst having a beer sometime. 

Yes we are all fans of Blackburn Rovers. I have PM you few times about Rovers and personal things and he were a great help during that time so thankyou for that. Even tho I dont know you personal you help me at a lower point. 

Think you have suggesting me coming to the WMC meeting sadly I cant due to working 12 hours night shift during the week. 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

You haven't answered the question. You continually duck it. In fact all you have ever said is that you have already answered it.

To be clear, the question is: "Even if it might not work, why won't you even join in the simplest of protests aimed at showing how many people want Venkys to leave/sell?"

My post was in response to yours baiting me "yet again" but "yet again" you get all bent out of shape and play the victim card.

You have done nothing - absolutely jack @#/? - to help our current situation. I hope that one day you wake up and think "I wish I had at least tried". It won't matter by then of course. It'll be too late.

But you won't of course because more important is showing what a great fan you are because you renewed at your earliest opportunity.

28 minutes ago, Parsonblue said:

Completely agree.  The one thing that we can all unite behind is our support for Blackburn Rovers.  Some will protest, some will not, some will attend games and support the team, some will not.  It doesn't matter what people choose, at the end of the day we are all supporters of the same club and that is what unites us. 

But this patently isn't true. Many many fans do not see this as Blackburn Rovers. Nothing done by the Raos in any way represents the Rovers fans. There is little affinity and the pseudo-affinity that does exist is from pre-1980s fans and children.

The one thing we can all unite behind should be against the tyrannical, cancerous, Blackburner-hating Rao family.

Too many are turning a blind eye to their neglect and are more than comfortable allowing them to view the unhappiness at their regime as being from a minority.

17 minutes ago, Stuart said:

You haven't answered the question. You continually duck it. In fact all you have ever said is that you have already answered it.

To be clear, the question is: "Even if it might not work, why won't you even join in the simplest of protests aimed at showing how many people want Venkys to leave/sell?"

My post was in response to yours baiting me "yet again" but "yet again" you get all bent out of shape and play the victim card.

You have done nothing - absolutely jack @#/? - to help our current situation. I hope that one day you wake up and think "I wish I had at least tried". It won't matter by then of course. It'll be too late.

But you won't of course because more important is showing what a great fan you are because you renewed at your earliest opportunity.

Stuart, I have answered it many times but clearly you are looking for another argument again as you don't get the answer you want.

I have explained why I wont join the protest.

But just for you I will repeat it just for you before your throw your toys out again like always

I said I wouldn't join the 1875 protest as it wouldn't have any affect on the owners and wouldn't force the out. The protest happened but the owners are still here. I didn't join the Blackpool home game protest for the same reason and it has no affect on the owners as they are in India and cant be touch out there.

No protest or boycott is going to force Venkys out.

why won't you even join in the simplest of protests aimed at showing how many people want Venkys to leave/sell?

What does it achieved and are Venkys going to take notice of it and suddenly going to leave. NOPE, and it achieved nothing.

Instead of trying to force me to protest as I already said I wont, why don't you focus on getting people who don't attending anymore to join or other non BRFCS members to join the protest?

No Victim card was played by me but you have chosen to throw your toys out of your pram as you do when you don't get your own way.

I have renewed my season ticket as I want to. but you have a clear problem with anyone who has a different opinion to the great Stuart who must be right all the time.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Stuart, I have answered it many times but clearly you are looking for another argument again as you don't get the answer you want.

I have explained why I wont join the protest.

But just for you I will repeat it just for you before your throw your toys out again like always

I said I wouldn't join the 1875 protest as it wouldn't have any affect on the owners and wouldn't force the out. The protest happened but the owners are still here. I didn't join the Blackpool home game protest for the same reason and it has no affect on the owners as they are in India and cant be touch out there.

No protest or boycott is going to force Venkys out.

why won't you even join in the simplest of protests aimed at showing how many people want Venkys to leave/sell?

What does it achieved and are Venkys going to take notice of it and suddenly going to leave. NOPE, and it achieved nothing.

Instead of trying to force me to protest as I already said I wont, why don't you focus on getting people who don't attending anymore to join or other non BRFCS members to join the protest?

No Victim card was played by me but you have chosen to throw your toys out of your pram as you do when you don't get your own way.

I have renewed my season ticket as I want to. but you have a clear problem with anyone who has a different opinion to the great Stuart who must be right all the time.

You have taken out some key words there to suit your agenda. You aren't as thick as you make out (big brothers take note). Therefore you have not answered the question.

And once again, you have got personal.

Just now, Stuart said:

You have taken out some key words there to suit your agenda. You aren't as thick as you make out (big brothers take note). Therefore you have not answered the question.

And once again, you have got personal.

what a load of BS as per usual Stuart. Your toys all over the floor now??? :lol:

what key words have been taken out?

I have never said I was thick but you use a derogatory term to make it personal

28 minutes ago, Stuart said:

But this patently isn't true. Many many fans do not see this as Blackburn Rovers. Nothing done by the Raos in any way represents the Rovers fans. There is little affinity and the pseudo-affinity that does exist is from pre-1980s fans and children.

The one thing we can all unite behind should be against the tyrannical, cancerous, Blackburner-hating Rao family.

Too many are turning a blind eye to their neglect and are more than comfortable allowing them to view the unhappiness at their regime as being from a minority.

Ultimately, that's your choice Stuart if you don't see this as Blackburn Rovers.  As I said before, each person makes their own choice as to what they do.  If people don't believe it is the same club and opt to walk away then that's fair enough.  That is their decision.  Those of us who see it as the same club, albeit fallen on hard times due to the appalling ownership, and have opted to continue to support the team have simply made a different choice.  We all have Blackburn Rovers at heart though no matter which choice we make. 

Just now, Parsonblue said:

Ultimately, that's your choice Stuart if you don't see this as Blackburn Rovers.  As I said before, each person makes their own choice as to what they do.  If people don't believe it is the same club and opt to walk away then that's fair enough.  That is their decision.  Those of us who see it as the same club, albeit fallen on hard times due to the appalling ownership, and have opted to continue to support the team have simply made a different choice.  We all have Blackburn Rovers at heart though no matter which choice we make. 

Again you, and your lapdog, miss the point, change tack, redirect.

The one thing that we should all have to unite behind is our disdain for the Raos.

Before it's too late.

Let's worry about beating the cancer before the after care.

Supporting the team and joining in pre / post match protest aren't nessessarily mutually exclusive. Also, nobody, including you I suspect, thinks or thought that 1875, the Blackpool joint march, or any other protest would magically make the Roas pack up and leave. Not in isolation anyway. It is, and always has been, about bringing awareness of the club's plight to a wider audience. Hence the game against Wolves that was on Sky was chosen for 1875, the Blackpool game that had both sets of fans protesting against their owners for full media coverage, etc. You know this, so does everyone else that uses it as an excuse not to get involved and frankly, whilst I respect (even if I don't personally agree with) your personal choices to go as many games as you like, using the "it won't make them leave, so I'm going to do nothing" excuse doesn't wash with me.

Just now, Stuart said:

The one thing that we should all have to unite behind is our disdain for the Raos.

Before it's too late.

No Stuart you wont accept our opinions so what is the point trying to explain anything to you? 

Its just a complete waste of time and pointless. 

Ive explained my reasons but you listen so time to ignore you 

Lads, please stop arguing, it's horrible. 

They'll go when they want. Actually, you could sing that to sloop john b. Venky @#/?s, they'll go when they want. 

It doesn't matter if no fans turn up, it doesn't matter if all the fans turn up. They don't care. Attending fans aren't to blame for this situation and neither are non-attending fans. 

Please stop going on at each other. Neither of you will change your mind and nothing positive ever comes out of these set-to's. 

Supporting this club is so miserable, it's negative, it's depressing, it's frustrating, it's hopeless, it's annoying, it makes you feel helpless and hopeless. I'd say that it's no good for your mental health. 

Let's at least support each other through what has got to be one of our darkest ever periods. 

As far as I can see, our only hope will be campaigning to get the club out of similar hands when venkys finally do go. 

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Yes mate, I am largely with you on this.  Thr club isnt the same.  I go from time to time, not as much as if these tosser we not here.  

For me, the videos they show make me sick with the 87 full members, promotion, premier win, league cup, promotion(preston)..the accompanying vomit inducing music......its like I feel they are taking the piiss out of us at the same time.....all the flags down the touchline as the teams come out....all the juniors taking pens.....its hollow mate....loads of community coaches (in fact bloody tonnes of them)......and all the time.....draining us of real substance as a club.

To rush to buy a season ticket for this and wallow in others frustration seems a bit strange

• Backroom

I caught up with a few people yesterday by chance, the first a mate from school who I bumped into in the morning then a separate group of mates at a barbecue later.

All regular fans, no your superfan every home and away type but lads who I've known for years and always had season tickets. Not sure if they are forum users or not. (To complete the picture myself and these lads are early 30's)

What was interesting is that all of them had the same viewpoint, they would renew because they won't let Venkys stop them, they agree with the principles behind the protests but all thought it would and could have no real affect on things.

I'm stuck between a moralistic 'NAPM' stance and just continuing to go, not falling into the trap that we might win a few and go up, more just because I've always gone down Ewood every other weekend.  

What it will come down to really is if my dad wants to carry on going.

The problem I have with this is I feel that they've already robbed us of the club. When they first showed their true colours and we all realised they were useless at best and possibly complicit with crime at worst I thought nothing would drive me out. I carried on attending whilst joining protests, but they've worn me down to a point where I just cannot attend and watch the death throes of something I love. They have won to some extent because I never thought a day would come when I didn't want to be at Ewood if I could but it has. I actually don't want to be there. 

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

have you renew yet? and why? if not why not?

YOU started this current spat with Stuart with this post. Completely unnecessary and deliberately provocative. This inevitably leads to replies and counter-replies in which you tell us, once again, that you have answered all these questions before and start playing the victim and tell us how bored you are with it all.

This was your fault, you created this out of nothing on your own. You're a bloody pest.

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Before it's too late.

I don't believe there is any need for the lapdog comment.  I don't know anyone who is in favour of the present owners but for many our love of Blackburn Rovers is greater than our disdain for the Raos.  Many of us still see it as the same club but one which is operating under appalling ownership at the moment.  Clearly you don't feel it is the same club, which is fair enough but you can't expect everyone to have the same views with regard to that as yourself.  I've happily renewed my season ticket and will renew the away season ticket as well because I still feel it is the same club that I have always supported despite the chronic mismanagement over the past few years.  If you feel no enjoyment in following the club under the present ownership then take a break from it.  Seriously Stuart, many of your posts - about the game in general as well as the Rovers - seem increasingly depressed at the moment which is not a great place for you to be.  Events this week have shown there are far more important things in life than any football club no matter how much we love it.

Just now, Mike E said:

I thought Stuart's question included 'even if it might not have an effect'? Technically, Chads, that's why you haven't answered the question.

The question was answered(several)and tbh I'm getting pretty bored of people trying to get me to protest and keep having go months on. 

Ive made my stance very clear and I wont be changing it. So this debate isnt going to get me to change my stance. So why keep going over the same ground week in week out. 

One of the biggest problem on here with certain people on here if you dont what they want you to then they through their toys out of the pram. 

I have been more than open and honest with this forum then most members. Maybe it time stop it mostly now. 

8 hours ago, Stuart said:

Before it's too late.

Pretty awful choice of words, the cancer analogy always makes me cringe to be honest, and the way you refer to others with a slightly different view point is embarrassing, lapdog?

Brian got it spot on. Sick to death of a minority of fans criticism of other fans. They'll leave when they want to leave and nothing you do will change that.

If you can't support it, walk away. Nobody will judge you (unless you call it a boycott then return on promotion/big cup games :) ) and if you want to carry on going, get a season ticket.

• Backroom

I think the point is that protesters tried to show solidarity with those who still wish to attend by holding in-ground protests that involve no change to matchday.

It's a bit disappointing that attending fans aren't willing to show it in return.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I have been more than open and honest with this forum then most members. Maybe it time stop it mostly now. 

Don't change anything Chaddy, just don't react to insults.

Archived