BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers FC v Plymouth Argyle FC

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a much improved performance and goal came against the run of play, with their first real attempt at goal. 

Whatever the performance though, this is a must win game. 

Not convinced by Nyambe so far, but marginally better than Ward. 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

you enjoying it? 

Dominated first half, then they score a worldie with second shot. We need to be better, but I'd call their goal undeserved, and the one our "free loading" manager signed; just deserts.

Just now, Biz said:

Dominated first half, then they score a worldie with second shot. We need to be better, but I'd call their goal undeserved, and the one our "free loading" manager signed; just deserts.

Dominated, is going rather far, imo of course, there has been no plan, and half the time they don't look like they know what they are doing

Just now, Biz said:

No offence but its easy to dominate when they just sit back. Passing the ball about in front of them is easy

Just now, AAK said:

Dominated, is going rather far, imo of course, there has been no plan, and half the time they don't look like they know what they are doing

15 chances and nearly all the possession would suggest otherwise. Football is a subjective sport, I just see it very differently.

No offence but its easy to dominate when they just sit back. Passing the ball about in front of them is easy

Creating a chance on goal approx ever 180 seconds isn't "passing the ball about" in my eyes BB.

Just now, Biz said:

15 chances and nearly all the possession would suggest otherwise. Football is a subjective sport, I just see it very differently.

Fair play mate, not problem with that whatsoever, that's why we are on here pal

Haha a chance every 180 aeconds! You arent at the game!

Simple maths BB, 15 chances in 45 minutes. It's not my fault if the goalie takes 2 minutes to kick the ball every time it goes out.

Archived