BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham V Rovers

Kamy100

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Five points off the automatic places as it stands. 3 points required here.

Yep sadly the 4 points dropped in the last 3 games has given us less room for error. A real gap could open if we aren't careful.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

"Dropped?"

Yep I'd class it as 4 points dropped in those games rather than 2 gained when you consider in one we missed an open net and a penalty and the other we gifted them 2 goals after leading twice.

Open to interpretation of course 

• Backroom

Graham off Ward on

Never too sure on bringing an extra defender on as it invites them on but not watching the game and may be needs must 

Just now, Tom said:

Yep I'd class it as 4 points dropped in those games rather than 2 gained when you consider in one we missed an open net and a penalty and the other we gifted them 2 goals after leading twice.

Open to interpretation of course 

Fair comment, misread your post and thought by "last 2 games" you meant today and Scunthorpe and were assuming we would drop another 2 today as it was 1-1 when you posted.

:)

• Backroom
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Fair comment, misread your post and thought by "last 2 games" you meant today and Scunthorpe and were assuming we would drop another 2 today as it was 1-1 when you posted.

:)

Sorry I'm not too legible at the best of times!

Archived