BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, but is that for fees or wages? 

Better fans and other clubs don't know

Keep the cards close to the chest. 

But we have also shifted the likes Conway, Reed, Palmer, Rodwell, Raya, Gladwin and Downing of the wages bill from last season.

It isn't a riddle. The money is all the same. Ye are just looking for things to criticize him about. 

Roll on the season....

Once again when you state things in public with a microphone in front of you and ipads tapping away you can't just brush it under the carpet, he's been a manager how long ?

Anyway, yes roll on the season some interesting team selections await but it's all about the points.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, but is that for fees or wages? 

Better fans and other clubs don't know

Keep the cards close to the chest. 

Better fans? That's a bit bloody rude tbh.

6 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Once again when you state things in public with a microphone in front of you and ipads tapping away you can't just brush it under the carpet, he's been a manager how long ?

Anyway, yes roll on the season some interesting team selections await but it's all about the points.

I know he can't brush it under the carpet, because the massage board mafia will be on the case ?

I see Solskjaer said today he would be happy if united didn't sign anymore players before the start of the season. I wonder is he lying? 

How is it rude? It is better that fans don't know the budget. 

What, do you want a personal email from Waggott keeping you updated? 

No, don't be ludicrous, and stop reacting to everything by taking the piss. It will help make the board a less catty place. People might even be more willing to accept your point of view.

I just misread your meaning. I thought you were saying 'other clubs and better fans than you don't know'. Apologies for the misinterpretation.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

I know he can't brush it under the carpet, because the massage board mafia will be on the case ?

I see Solskjaer said today he would be happy if united didn't sign anymore players before the start of the season. I wonder is he lying? 

Why should people not believe what the manager says? Is he not trustworthy or something?

• Like 2

Just now, bluebruce said:

No, don't be ludicrous, and stop reacting to everything by taking the piss. It will help make the board a less catty place. People might even be more willing to accept your point of view.

I just misread your meaning. I thought you were saying 'other clubs and better fans than you don't know'. Apologies for the misinterpretation.

Read my posts properly and I will. I honestly don't care who accepts my view. You wouldn't want to let that bother you on here. 

Apology accepted. 

Just now, K-Hod said:

Why should people not believe what the manager says? Is he not trustworthy or something?

No, I don't think any of them are fully honest when talking to the media. Never were. Nor should they be. They need to do what is best for their club. 

Solskjaer is saying that, but of course he will be raging if they don't sign Maguire and he is left stuck with the centre halves who let them down last season. 

What they say is twisted at the best of times. A manager says something in a press conference, next thing one quote is taken out of context and used as a headline. See it time and time again. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Read my posts properly and I will. I honestly don't care who accepts my view. You wouldn't want to let that bother you on here. 

Apology accepted. 

You know what? You're going on ignore. I'm trying to be polite and encourage civility but frankly now, you're being an asshole about it. Amazing you were in the forum update thread saying 'group hug' just yesterday.

I've enjoyed a lot of your posts in the past, but in recent times you've become needlessly vitriolic and entrenched, and seem to feel the need to combat almost every single criticism of Mowbray you see, sometimes in farcical ways. I think my messageboard experience will be a lot less irritating without reading through all that. Ta ra.

• Like 8

Just now, bluebruce said:

You know what? You're going on ignore. I'm trying to be polite and encourage civility but frankly now, you're being an asshole about it. Amazing you were in the forum update thread saying 'group hug' just yesterday.

I've enjoyed a lot of your posts in the past, but in recent times you've become needlessly vitriolic and entrenched, and seem to feel the need to combat almost every single criticism of Mowbray you see, sometimes in farcical ways. I think my messageboard experience will be a lot less irritating without reading through all that. Ta ra.

Thanks. 

Has he sold his goalie though..... ?

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
13 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

No, I don't think any of them are fully honest when talking to the media. Never were. Nor should they be. They need to do what is best for their club. 

Solskjaer is saying that, but of course he will be raging if they don't sign Maguire and he is left stuck with the centre halves who let them down last season. 

What they say is twisted at the best of times. A manager says something in a press conference, next thing one quote is taken out of context and used as a headline. See it time and time again. 

It’s the world we live in. 

You live and die by what you say as much as what you do.

• Like 1

If Tony doesn't  come  out  at the end of last season and tell us all he  knows where the problems are  ie  the defenders . And  it will be addressed  in the summer then brings midfielders in then fans have  ever right too be concerned . Hes making the problem  for himself and fans have the right too be worried and some do kick off   because of being frustrated . I would say too Tony don't  lead us on with promises action  speak  louder than words 

• Like 3

Just now, FGS5635 said:

No games means nothing much to talk about. If the season was underway I doubt we'd even notice what TM was saying half the time.

Slow news = create news

Nobody created anything people are discussing what the manager said i don't know why that's so hard to deal with i could understand if people were making it up. Might as well put a blanket ban on manager interviews, it would be worse if no one was interested in what was said.

Anyway, roll on the season...

• Like 1

Just now, tomphil said:

Nobody created anything people are discussing what the manager said i don't know why that's so hard to deal with i could understand if people were making it up. Might as well put a blanket ban on manager interviews, it would be worse if no one was interested in what was said.

Anyway, roll on the season...

Well thats not entirely true but I get your point. But there are so many specualtive posts in here that lead to 5 pages of TM bashing without any substance

The time to judge a window is when its shut. Not day to day, hour to hour and interview to interview.

To be fair though I imagine every forum for every team is the exact same this time of the year. Nature of the beast I guess

• Like 2

Mowbray was not planning to loan out Sam Hart :

“It’s frustrating for him, he’s been great in pre-season,” Mowbray of Hart’s injury.

“I told him that he wasn’t going back out on loan. I thought he was genuine competition for Amari’i Bell and Derrick Williams.