BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

13 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Is it just me that's noticed.... Even back into last season.... Players hitching up one side of their shorts. Wtf is that about?ย 

I once got into an โ€˜altercationโ€™ with a Hispanic chap over a taxi in States, he had one sock down and one sock pulled up to his knee.

ย Apparently itโ€™s a gang sign, bloods and crips, I told him to **** off trying to rob my cab, the taxi driver looked worried and spent the journey telling me how lucky I was not to get โ€˜A cap in my arseโ€™

Not sure If that helps ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Come on Englandย 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gav said:

I once got into an โ€˜altercationโ€™ with a Hispanic chap over a taxi in States, he had one sock down and one sock pulled up to his knee.

ย Apparently itโ€™s a gang sign, bloods and crips, I told him to **** off trying to rob my cab, the taxi driver looked worried and spent the journey telling me how lucky I was not to get โ€˜A cap in my arseโ€™

Not sure If that helps ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Come on Englandย 

You mean 'cap in yo ass'

23 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

I'd put my money that first game the following nine will defo start fit. Southgate is a creature of habit...

Pickford, Walker, Stones, James, Rice, Bellingham, Sterling, Foden,ย Kane

Maguire would have been an absolute shoo-in but things going so badly for him can see him being dropped (but who for?). And left wing back will be a toss-up between Shaw and Chilwell (as there aren't any other options).ย 

Can't really see how it would be much different to the above really. There's only one game prior to opening of WC, and while someone like Toney, Grealish, Saka or Abraham could have an absolute blinder tomorrow it's unlikley to drastically change things in terms of starting lineup.ย 

For me anyway it's not really the personnel that's the issue. Lots of good players. It's how they are being setup and used.

I think tonight's starting line up, except Pickford for Pope, will be Southgate's starting 11 against Iran.

The performance is an improvement on the other night. Sterling should have at least 1.ย 

7 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

I think tonight's starting line up, except Pickford for Pope, will be Southgate's starting 11 against Iran.

The performance is an improvement on the other night. Sterling should have at least 1.ย 

if there had been a proper centre forward alongside kane we`de be 2-0 up,im`e sure sterling has many good attributes but the lad could`nt finish a fish supper