BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Agreed, Ramsdale is the best keeper. Canโ€™t have Pickford simply because heโ€™s used to playing for a team that donโ€™t keep clean sheets.ย 

If I was manager and went to the world cup tomorrow, this would be my teamโ€ฆ

Ramsdale

Walker Stones Tomoriย 

Trent Bellingham Rice Chilwellย 

Foden Kane Sterling

• Like 2

Pickford is head and shoulders better than the others. He never mistakes for England.ย  I'm really pissed off with Pope. His team mates work their arses to come back and he has one simple job.ย  He's never good enough.ย  He made a fuck up against Poland not so long ago.ย 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J*B said:

Agreed, Ramsdale is the best keeper. Canโ€™t have Pickford simply because heโ€™s used to playing for a team that donโ€™t keep clean sheets.ย 

Ramsdale

Walker Stones Tomoriย 

Foden Kane Sterling

I think James and Shaw did okay, I'm sure they'll both start.

Saka was so good when he came on I could see one of Foden or Sterling being dropped.

Maguire was generally pretty good today but two really poor mistakes. I think he should get dropped as you can't afford to give goals away. We can play Walker, Stones and Dier across the back. But Southgate isn't going to drop him, or he would have by now.

Edited by joey_big_nose
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, J*B said:

Ramsdale

Walker Stones Tomoriย 

Foden Kane Sterling

Pickford has been one of Everton's best players the last year. Ramsdale was awful against Hungary.ย  Pickford would have conceded probably one or two goals in these last few gamesย 

Edited by roverandout

• Moderation Lead

Iโ€™d sooner we continued with James at right back too. ย For me, heโ€™s the best all round full back we have. His all round game is better than Trent Iโ€™d say, though Trent is much better going forward, obviously.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Surely one positive from that game is that Southgate can finally see how bad Maguire is? Who am I kidding, first name on the team sheet. Dier is a waste of time aswell.

I thought maguire had a decent game. Terrible mistake but he looked fairly solid

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I thought maguire had a decent game. Terrible mistake but he looked fairly solid

He is a walking disaster, the first goal was not an isolated example of his clumsiness, and it didnt end with his mistake for the second either. He shouldnt be in the squad which is damning in itself considering how poor our pool of centre backs are.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

He is a walking disaster, the first goal was not an isolated example of his clumsiness, and it didnt end with his mistake for the second either. He shouldnt be in the squad which is damning in itself considering how poor our pool of centre backs are.

if you want a battle on a wet,cold tuesday night then harry is your man,up against quick turning forwards at international level i agree he`s disaster waiting to happen,if he can`t get in utd`s first team he has no right to be playing for the national side imo

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Pickford is head and shoulders better than the others. He never mistakes for England.ย  I'm really pissed off with Pope. His team mates work their arses to come back and he has one simple job.ย  He's never good enough.ย  He made a fuck up against Poland not so long ago.ย 

Had Pickford been fit we would have won. Too quiet for an England keeper and doesn't have that commanding quality.ย 

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Mount is coming on WE'RE SAVED

Mount was excellent when he came on. Quality player. Maybe people will realise this now.ย 

1 hour ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Looks like Pickford will be No1. Pope distribution has been shocking in both matches - and now that mistake

Pickford should be number 1. Ramsdale as number 2. Pope as number 3.ย 

45 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Iโ€™d sooner we continued with James at right back too. ย For me, heโ€™s the best all round full back we have. His all round game is better than Trent Iโ€™d say, though Trent is much better going forward, obviously.

I would pick Tripper over James myself. I deffo wouldn't be picking Trent in the world cup squad.ย 

ย 

I think tonight starting 11 is what we see in world cup first game

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mount was excellent when he came on. Quality player. Maybe people will realise this now.ย 

Pickford should be number 1. Ramsdale as number 2. Pope as number 3.ย 

I would pick Tripper over James myself. I deffo wouldn't be picking Trent in the world cup squad.ย 

ย 

I think tonight starting 11 is what we see in world cup first game

Maguire, Dier and Pope? I bloody hope not.

• Like 2