BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

these nyambe rumours absolutely reek of agent bullcrap trying to garner some interest. who's leaking to the72 other than an agent?? all these small newsnow blog sites do is pick up stuff from local papers and spread out every detail as thin as possible over as many articles as possible, each with the most clickbait titles in history to prey on clicks from unsuspecting supporters. footballleagueworld are the same. wouldn't even be shocked if it turned out the same company did both to get double the clicks. ignore

Edited by nbdelboy
  • Like 5

43 minutes ago, pick32 said:

Wouldn’t sell Nyambe for 3million if he had 3 games left, best RB since Salgado 

That's hardly high fucking praise is it? May as well read "Ryan Nyambe, not as shit as the other dross we've had over the last 10 years...."

I'd take £3m immediately for a player who doesn't want to be here.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, pick32 said:

Wouldn’t sell Nyambe for 3million if he had 3 games left, best RB since Salgado 

I agree on your right-back assessment. The problem is that at the moment we aren't lining up with a right-back.

2 hours ago, unleaded said:

Regarding James Brown everything agreed even taken the pictures etc No idea why they not announced it yet … Short contract with an option …. Hope he turns out to be a gem … 

We have even admitted it is happening, so it's especially weird it hasn't been announced. Perhaps something being held back for timing purposes.

13 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Funny - talking to a Fleetwood season ticket holder - he was amazed that Bournemouth were paying so much as he didn't particularly rate him.

A million quid for a 19 year old is an absolute fortune to fans of a club that size and history, bless him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

We have even admitted it is happening, so it's especially weird it hasn't been announced. Perhaps something being held back for timing purposes.

Held back to January 31 as our marquee (and only) signing of the window? 

12 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Funny - talking to a Fleetwood season ticket holder - he was amazed that Bournemouth were paying so much as he didn't particularly rate him.

England u21 so must be OK...he's been outstanding throughout the age groups....we should be getting the best Lancashire players not feckin Bournemouth.....meanwhile we go gambling on the Scottish Jonah......

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Waiting for Nyambe signing for Leeds to announce his replacement. The king is dead long live the king

16 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

England u21 so must be OK...he's been outstanding throughout the age groups....we should be getting the best Lancashire players not feckin Bournemouth.....meanwhile we go gambling on the Scottish Jonah......

Like Buckley? Or does getting the best Lancashire talent only apply when you’re not berating the club for not signing someone you know??

• Like 3

1 hour ago, glen9mullan said:

Biggest longshot ever, but

Following his collapse at Euros Eriksen no club, does not want to retire, a deal til the end of the season to prove his fitness to everyone, alas an archibald/ardilles stroke, be bums on seats and an incredible addition.

Tin hat time

Love that idea.

Hypothetically it could be our Steve Archibald moment. 

Playing devil's advocate though, the downside from our point of view could be his lack of match fitness. Even if medically cleared to play it could take him most of the rest of the season to get up to speed.

I do think that's the sort of ambition, imagination and thinking outside the box we need to show though. Not taking one of Burnley's past it cast offs off their wage bill for them or a gamble on Burke who can't get a game at one of our direct rivals.

Edited by RevidgeBlue

45 minutes ago, nbdelboy said:

these nyambe rumours absolutely reek of agent bullcrap trying to garner some interest. who's leaking to the72 other than an agent?? all these small newsnow blog sites do is pick up stuff from local papers and spread out every detail as thin as possible over as many articles as possible, each with the most clickbait titles in history to prey on clicks from unsuspecting supporters. footballleagueworld are the same. wouldn't even be shocked if it turned out the same company did both to get double the clicks. ignore

Not much different to the old teletext "clubcall" headlines back in the day😅 those headlines where mostly nonsense and just about tricking folk into calling the premium number for the full (non)story 

But it still didn't stop you checking in on it a few times a day to see what the latest headline for your club was 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Perhaps we already have the best Lancashire players ?

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Young Hill looks like he's getting his move to Bournemouth from Fleetwood.  We should be all over that as I said ages ago...help get us promote like. Lancashire lad with a big future.🤞

We shouldn't be paying £1.6m for a CB when that department is strong right now. He's a good talent but it would be our entire budget in a window that.

33 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Like Buckley? Or does getting the best Lancashire talent only apply when you’re not berating the club for not signing someone you know??

John Buckley -  Greater Manchester 

And I'm not being pedantic .....specifically Lancashire I'm talking

There's room for others....James Hill will probably be a top player and was on our doorstep.

Edited by Sparks Rover

55 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Clarkson is a regular with England so no guarantee that they are any good

15 minutes ago, rigger said:

Why, do you think it is a good or bad move ?

I like Nyambe, for our division I think we have a good defensive full back.  Personnally his lack of final ball and attacking deficencies don't bother me too much as he is a key part of our stingy defence and his role in this seems to be forgotten by many. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

I like Nyambe, for our division I think we have a good defensive full back.  Personnally his lack of final ball and attacking deficencies don't bother me too much as he is a key part of our stingy defence and his role in this seems to be forgotten by many. 

But why are you going to burst out laughing if the move goes ahead ?