BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup Draw

1 hour ago, rigger said:

I hope we ask for a bigger allocation than 2000.

surely we`ll get a bigger allocation once those are sold,coach travel is setting off a bit early is`nt it,wigan is  only 10/12 miles down the road,12.30 departure for a 3.00 kick off,what`s all that about😆,used to go in the car to wigan,but getting away off that car park is an abject nightmare and parking in the street is a lottery😒

Really hope we are still able to attend, not gonna bother getting a ticket just yet though as we'll be entitled to a big allocation anyway.  Cheap tickets, close to travel to, perfect January cup tie, not to mention it being very winnable!

I wonder how seriously we'll take the cup though this time?  The league is number 1 priority more than ever, but it would be good to see how we get on against a prem team the way we're playing.

10 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

I may be in the minority, but I hope we take the cup seriously. I want us to win every single competition we enter even though yes the league and getting promoted should be the main focus. Regardless, hope we give it our best shot.

Ordinarily I'd agree (and I suppose I do in that I'm not advocating throwing the game) but I think we've got too much riding on the league this year. I wouldn't want to see ridiculous changes, but the likes of Carter, Edun, Davenport, Butterworth and Clarkson would all be starters for me, and if he was up to it JRC too. 

One thing going for us so far is that we don't (yet) need to reschedule any games cancelled through covid, so that'll be a break where other clubs will be getting busier schedules. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I dont any reason why not? You are outdoor watching it. Stop the concourses apart from using the toilet. Plus wear a mask and take a test before the game. Simple as

Have you been asleep for 18 months.?  They say it's the fans travelling to and from, pubs packed etc....the fans would be sat in the same place as when it was BCD so what are you on about?

I agree on tests 

Edited by Sparks Rover

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I dont any reason why not? You are outdoor watching it. Stop the concourses apart from using the toilet. Plus wear a mask and take a test before the game. Simple as

It was outdoor watching last time it got cancelled for a full season...

Outdoors reduces risk of transmission. It does not negate it. If the spread gets bad enough again it will be very surprising if they don't cancel football attendance. Other, more important things will probably get cancelled too.