BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup Draw

1 hour ago, rigger said:

All the UK games for TV have been decided, but have all the foreign TV games been decided ?

Looks like most of them have. Only 10 Saturday 3pm games left out of the 32 ties.

Although there is a little disclaimer at the bottom of the FA article saying "further overseas TV selections will be communicated in due course"

Edited by MarkBRFC

What I hope is that we at last bring some passion and pride back to our Cup crusade for once. For a club with a proud FA Cup record like our's, the years under Mowbray have been pitiful.

No resting our key players, let's take our League form into the Cup campaign, go as far as we can. Take on a Premier league team and judge how competitive we are. Oh-----and earn some dosh along the way.

• Like 1

Progress to round four would almost certainly mean the postponement of the away game at Swansea. And in turn that would mean for away travellers another night match in the back of beyond.

Still I suppose it will be worth it to put the pie eaters to the sword.

27 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we should get the whole stand allocated,think we`ll sell it out no problem,i remember a league cup quarter final there and they gave us the whole side,which was about 7000,be great if they do that🙂

Depends if it stays Saturday 3pm (looking likely now) and if the tickets are £20 or less. My guess is 4,000

8 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we should get the whole stand allocated,think we`ll sell it out no problem,i remember a league cup quarter final there and they gave us the whole side,which was about 7000,be great if they do that🙂

I remember that although i think it was about 5.5k turned up, all along the front and at one end was netted off so not full capacity.

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

3 former Rovers players in the Barrow team. Defenders Matthew Platt and Joe Grayson plus Midfielder Tom White. 

1 former Rovers player in the Barrow team in Keeper Christian Walton

Chris Walton is on loan at Ipswich, surely.