BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup Draw

36 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

That was before vaccinations came in and I thought getting vaccinated was the way we had no more lockdowns? 

So the virus is less transmissions outdoor where football seating is but its still fine to attend supermarket, or Christmas shopping in Manchester or go to a pub or restaurant which are indoors. 

I think one thing you aren't understanding is, that it's not necessarily the sitting outdoors watching the football that is the main issue (although big gathering probably aren't ideal at the moment, and that's from somebody who really wants to keep going games!)

Last time one of the main reasons was because it stopped thousands of people using public transport to get to the games every weekend, I'm sure that will play a factor if they decide to go down this route again.

Yes I know you are triple jabbed and wear face masks etc, so please don't tell us all again!

8 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Wouldn’t have thought so, they were still selling them in the middle-ish blocks when I bought mine yesterday.

That shite ticket site playing up again is the most likely explanation…

Did you get yours online?. Was able to get Huddersfield tickets on line this afternoon.

I'm sure a lot are feeling a bit like me just really can't be bothered with the cup when doing so well in the league. 

I was going to say i hope he turns out the kids but they are all playing anyway 🤣

Lets not forget the lockdown rumours either that won't help, i'll be going but won't be buying until just before or on the day. I reckon there'll be 2.5 thousand there at least come the day. Preston, Bolton fans etc will mock but they've flock all else to play for and if we were our usual midtable i'd expect a lot more interest in't cup.

I imagine there's loads left.

Rovers fans have been notorious for buying late though when there is no rush to buy a ticket, hopefully a good result tomorrow will spur on sales closer to Saturday. Hopefully make it pay on the day too.

2 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

I imagine there's loads left.

Rovers fans have been notorious for buying late though when there is no rush to buy a ticket, hopefully a good result tomorrow will spur on sales closer to Saturday. Hopefully make it pay on the day too.

I'm guessing after the Hull experience a lot of fans will wait until nearer the game to make sure there's no chance of it being called off.

• Like 2

Sounds like initial allocation of 2k is sold out and we have asked for a further 1k. With the covid measure cap at 10k this might mean that there are no sales on the day if Wigan think this will be a sub 10k gate so if you are planning on paying on the day I wouldn't chance it.