BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup Draw

39 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

VAR taking ages again to make a decision. 

Would still scrap it

They micro search for any plausible reason to deny a goal.

This time a mild incident which had no impact on the goal being scored.

The sort that Oliver would have given as a goal had MU been the scorers.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I still prefer without but it clearly makes more decisions. You are the first to slag off refs so surely accuracy is more important?

I rather the on the field ref to make a decision. I can accept refs making mistakes if they learned from them. Also the ref has watched the Ramsey Cavani incident and not give a foul. So why VAR get involved for

Plus it's took over 3 minutes to make a decision. Why? 

• Moderation Lead
9 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I have always thought that he was over rated but Rashford looks so lethargic. Tonight perhaps shows that all of United's woes cant be pinned on Ronaldo.

He’s miles off it at the moment is Rashford. The Ronaldo thing is an odd one, but what annoyed me about it the most was recently, all these newspaper reports about him being unhappy with Rangnick (after 6? Games) and flying his agent in for showdown talks. 
Fernandes has gone well off the boil too, since his compatriot has signed. 
Such an odd situation. They’ve tried all kinds of managers and they’ve all ultimately failed, which says to me the problems run far deeper than the playing squad.

• Like 2

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I rather the on the field ref to make a decision. I can accept refs making mistakes if they learned from them. Also the ref has watched the Ramsey Cavani incident and not give a foul. So why VAR get involved for

Plus it's took over 3 minutes to make a decision. Why? 

I thought the decision was correct. The timing isnt ideal but it depends what matters the most, time or accuracy? You slag off refs in the Championship weekly and perhaps fairly but would be totally against the most obvious solution.

VAR to me is a farce. Three and a half minutes to decide whether or not the goal stands. 

Also, Shearer was livid that in the FA Cup it is only used at Prem grounds and not throughout the whole competition. 

What a complete f**k up by the football authorities.