BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth (a) - 11/12/21

6 hours ago, BigUts said:

Think so, Wayne. I'd really recommend purchasing in advance though either online or on the blower as there have been some big queues at the box office when I've wandered past recently.

Cheers. We've bought three tickets in the Jack Walker stand. Only ever watched from Riverside before in the pre Steve Kean days.

9 hours ago, only2garners said:

There will also be the probable delays for checking vaccination passes on Saturday so personally I would be getting a ticket in advance too, even if you just call up and pick up the ticket at the ground.

So can we get in with the little vax card then or does it have to be more faffing about, anyone know ?

28 minutes ago, tomphil said:

So can we get in with the little vax card then or does it have to be more faffing about, anyone know ?

You can’t use the paper card. You need to either download the NHS app where you will be able to access the Covid vaccination pass, ask the NHS for a paper copy (but it’s probably too late for Saturday now), produce evidence of a negative LFT or proof from your GP of recovery from Covid. There is detailed advice on the Rovers website.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, only2garners said:

There will also be the probable delays for checking vaccination passes on Saturday so personally I would be getting a ticket in advance too, even if you just call up and pick up the ticket at the ground.

hopefully  they will only be spot checking passes like they have done in the prem

On 12/12/2021 at 18:08, JacknOry said:

We need Kaminski back - Pears has done better than expected but thats mostly down to our superb defence. HGe is sometime slow to release the ball. 

Wharton is the real deal, its amazing to think that we have barely missed ayala

Pears has been brilliant, especially against Bournemouth. Can’t say I noticed any issues with his distribution, Kaminski on the other hand, his kicking is worst part his game.

Its been a long time that we can have players out in all positions and have adequate back up.