BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth (a) - 11/12/21

For all this talk of Fulham & Bournemouth being streets ahead of everyone else - of what I've seen I wouldn't put them both in the same category. It wouldn't shock me at all if Bournemouth drop out of the top 2 at one point during the season. 

That said, I think we'll lose this one. With Big Club, Hull, Barnsley & Huddersfield coming up, a draw would be more than acceptable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

For all this talk of Fulham & Bournemouth being streets ahead of everyone else - of what I've seen I wouldn't put them both in the same category. It wouldn't shock me at all if Bournemouth drop out of the top 2 at one point during the season. 

That said, I think we'll lose this one. With Big Club, Hull, Barnsley & Huddersfield coming up, a draw would be more than acceptable. 

If you look on the Bournemouth forum there’s some fans who aren’t convinced they’ll stay in the top two.

• Like 1

I've had this one written off in my mind for a while now. We are on a great run of form, but I feel a defeat is overdue and away to one of the best sides in the league is probably when it happens. I'd be happy with a draw (unless it happened in ridiculous circumstances like giving away a 2 goal lead again).

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Ayala, Gallagher and possibly Kaminski back in contention apparently. I’d leave the first two on the bench and only play Kaminski if he is 110% fit. 

I was much more worried about Ayala missing PNE than this one. Can't see the centre halves needing to head as many balls as they were expected to last weekend. 

• Like 2

A draw here would be very good although going there with that being the aim might be asking for trouble. Think we might fall short in this one as Tony goes back to over complicating things trying to stop the opposition.

I've no over expectation in this as long as they give a good account of themselves.

Cherries  2     Rovers   1

6 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I’ve just posted about this on the Politics thread but a heads up that the new Plan B rules from Friday that you will need evidence of vaccination through the NHS Covid pass or a negative LTF result to get into the Bournemouth game (and subsequent games).

Do you need evidence of vaccination and a LTF, -ve result. Or just either. 

19 hours ago, only2garners said:

I’ve just posted about this on the Politics thread but a heads up that the new Plan B rules from Friday that you will need evidence of vaccination through the NHS Covid pass or a negative LTF result to get into the Bournemouth game (and subsequent games).

You shouldnt need this for this weekends games the covid passport rules dont come into operation until next wednesday to allow places to get processes in place

• Like 1

19 hours ago, only2garners said:

Doesn't Parliament need to vote on these measures like Covid passports before they come in to force and can be used?

That's vote is on Monday I believe