BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth (a) - 11/12/21

Love games like this.  Nothing to lose, everything to win.  I expect us to lose of course, but any day can be your day.  A result draw, or win would be great but a defeat wont do anything to damper my spirits.  With the exception of the Fulham and WBA games, we've been in every contest.  Win or lose, would just hope to see us play well and be competitive.  I'd like to see Ayala back in there for his leadership qualities, also like to see Dolan get the start.  Khadra has provided the goods the last 2 matches, but outside of those moments has looked out of sorts.  

Pears

Lenihan Ayala Wharton

Nyambe  Travis  Rothwell  Pickering

Buckley

Dolan Brereton-Diaz

subs:- Eastham Van Heck Edun Davenport Kharda Gallagher Johnson

3 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Love games like this.  Nothing to lose, everything to win.  I expect us to lose of course, but any day can be your day.  A result draw, or win would be great but a defeat wont do anything to damper my spirits.  With the exception of the Fulham and WBA games, we've been in every contest.  Win or lose, would just hope to see us play well and be competitive.  I'd like to see Ayala back in there for his leadership qualities, also like to see Dolan get the start.  Khadra has provided the goods the last 2 matches, but outside of those moments has looked out of sorts.  

Pears

Lenihan Ayala Wharton

Nyambe  Travis  Rothwell  Pickering

Buckley

Dolan Brereton-Diaz

subs:- Eastham Van Heck Edun Davenport Kharda Gallagher Johnson

In over 50 years of supporting the Rovers, I have never seen a game with nothing to lose.

• Like 1

Hey guys - I’m London based and going to the game tomorrow. I ordered tickets on Wednesday and was told they would come Thursday/Friday however they haven’t arrived. Will have to leave at like 11 tomorrow. 

Anyone else had this issue before? I assume it’s best to call ticket office first thing tomorrow?

29 minutes ago, TruRover said:

Hey guys - I’m London based and going to the game tomorrow. I ordered tickets on Wednesday and was told they would come Thursday/Friday however they haven’t arrived. Will have to leave at like 11 tomorrow. 

Anyone else had this issue before? I assume it’s best to call ticket office first thing tomorrow?

Yes it has happened to me before for a Leeds away game and I phoned the ticked office at rovers and they got me to collect the tickets directly at the ground 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roverinbelfast said:

I pray to God that we don't see any formation tinkering tomorrow. Let's just go toe to toe with them and see what happens. 

TK

Nyambe

Pickering 

Ayala 

Lenihan

Wharton 

Trav

Bucko

Rothwell 

Diaz

Khedra

Kaminski is definitely out tomorrow according to TM

1 hour ago, Roverinbelfast said:

I pray to God that we don't see any formation tinkering tomorrow. Let's just go toe to toe with them and see what happens. 

TK

Nyambe

Pickering 

Ayala 

Lenihan

Wharton 

Trav

Bucko

Rothwell 

Diaz

Khedra

Doesn't look like there's much width in that side. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tonyoz said:

From whoscored.com

Just for fun.

75FDDBED-AC8D-409F-8910-EAF3940FA77D.thumb.jpeg.801193eb83b0a760345082697247f631.jpeg

B47E1853-48A2-4ED3-8DF2-AADBC6F1CF41.thumb.jpeg.cc2d149c26a0ab44647e2d8fa2b77292.jpeg

Hmmm!

Wing backs who aren't wing backs 🙄

Create nothing, except exposure to the opposition.

Everything else seems to be working well this season though, mainly right down the center from back to front. Something that has been missing since the bald rat first entered the managers chair over a decade ago.

46 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

They’re dead right about that “ Defending against long shots “ though. That’s been a failing for years. 

More of an issue when we had Paul Robinson in the sticks, he used to absolutely shit himself for some reason if someone shot from outside the box, although was decent from point blank range 🤷‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

More of an issue when we had Paul Robinson in the sticks, he used to absolutely shit himself for some reason if someone shot from outside the box, although was decent from point blank range 🤷‍♂️

It’s not just about the goalkeeper. We’ve been poor at defending around the edge of the penalty area for a long while.

• Like 1