BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

4 hours ago, booth said:

You're aware of exactly what has happened since Venkys took over right? Most Rovers fans just want a well ran competitive club, not the basket case the owners have created. As J*B said it's about standards not being special.

As for "what makes us do special?"

_112254334_gettyimages-2383693.jpg.26ba6bc3559f14d3fabcbbeaf8177f45.jpg

No need to get too upset, just a Dingle making Dingle comments on the Dingle thread.

Must have nothing else to do, maybe his sister is on the rag.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

There are loads of younger fans on twitter who back Venkys to the hilt and swallow all of the shit fans malarky. The likes of Rhodes and Brereton are the best theyve seen.

Depends on perspective  - should they be applauded for putting in millions into the club each year - meaning we financially punch above our income. Or should they be lambasted for creating the poorly run club we appear to be today (i.e. a mess of their making) ?

As much as I feel we could be run so much better, they definitely started the demise of the club - I still appreciate the money they provide each year (and I'm amazed they continue to do so).

• Backroom
48 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Depends on perspective  - should they be applauded for putting in millions into the club each year - meaning we financially punch above our income. Or should they be lambasted for creating the poorly run club we appear to be today (i.e. a mess of their making) ?

As much as I feel we could be run so much better, they definitely started the demise of the club - I still appreciate the money they provide each year (and I'm amazed they continue to do so).

I do appreciate it, but it’s a mess of their own making.

Raising standards (I don’t even mean promotion) would ease the financial burden on them by bringing fans back to Ewood and therefore enticing higher sponsorships from outside the club.

It’s not all that difficult really.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

I do appreciate it, but it’s a mess of their own making.

Raising standards (I don’t even mean promotion) would ease the financial burden on them by bringing fans back to Ewood and therefore enticing higher sponsorships from outside the club.

It’s not all that difficult really.

Totally agree - I think things are improving on the football side - but the commercial and day to day running seems to show lack of imagination and drive (though it is easy to criticise from the outside). 

I think when the current financial issues are fully in the open - we may find out how poor management of the club is (if it is down to the change in tax laws - that has been talked about for a while - so should have been planned). Ultimately the impression given is that the regular financial input from the owners covers up lack of drive elsewhere (e.g  commercial side).

Edited by DavidMailsTightPerm
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

reet kompany love in going on,cmon city inflict some pain

Absolute Yank love in too. Just getting on random ‘Merican celebrities / retired sports star ‘investors’. The game has truely gone. 

Sky got the memo to keep pushing the message that all this foreign money investment is great anyway. 

Edited by superniko