BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (a) - 5/3/22

57 minutes ago, rigger said:

Grammer is important, EG. I helped my Uncle Jack, off a horse.

Or                                       I helped my Uncle, jack off a horse.  

No comma needed in either of these statements, although the capitalisation or not of the word 'jack' is important. 

The first implies that you are helping your Uncle Jack dismount from a horse, whilst the second implies that you have a dodgy uncle. Note that uncle would not be capitalised either in the second case. You would also be complicit in committing an offence. Is this your Uncle Jack? https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/man-deviant-sexual-history-locked-12554539

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to v Fulham (a) - 5/3/22
22 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

So we fall away and it’s all on the manager, nothing to do with the owners?

Of course not, but we shouldn’t even be in this position all things considered. They should take the blame for a lot of things but the transfer window was a lifeline and as it stands TM didn’t exactly grab it with both hands.

It was more like he held his hand out, looked at Brereton’s name on the team sheet then retracted his hand, smiled to himself and said, “Nah.”

• J*B unpinned this topic
On 06/03/2022 at 04:10, alcd said:

I agree that we probably won't win more than one of the next three. Just can't see this midget front line causing any problems for either Millwall or Derby. If you don't score you then don't win. 

Find meself feeling much the same way.  ToMo, his zany selections)tactics, his lack of proper transfer activity in January, injuries, Hull debacle and Rothwell saga have put paid to our dreams.

On 03/03/2022 at 20:33, JBiz said:

Would make my week, never mind weekend!

Btw good to see you posting Al, we spent too many years discussing the hard-work stuff, many years before a decent season, the days when we’d dream about the best home form in the league. Hope you’re well.

Thanks. I'm still around and have kept my season ticket in spite of not being well enough to attend just yet. I read more than post these days.

• Like 2