BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

1 minute ago, bigbrandjohn said:

I hope you are not putting too much of a gloss on this signing although i understand you want to appear whiter than white.  

We might have to say tatare to one on two in defence (out on loan), but they should accept getting pulled (its not like we are putting them to sleep, afterall). Anyway, I hope he shines, shows some wisdom, and has the gum-tion to know he has to work hard to get in this well-drilled team. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Slightly tangential, but I always like to see fans of other clubs appreciating our badge/shirt as one of the best around. 

Stuttgart fan here saying we have easily one of the most beautiful badges. 

IMG-20220901-WA0002~2.jpg

Well, he's only telling the truth, isn't he? But it's always nice to be appreciated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Anyone think we are done?  

From Sharpe's comments on his live blog it sounds as if we're now happy we've plugged all the gaps, but that an attacker would be a 'nice to have' if one becomes available. 

Sounds as if we're keeping an eye out on who may become available with a view to making a last minute move if so. 

Not sure how that changes if BBD goes. 

Just now, WacoRover said:

Solid enough, if we don’t lose Brereton on a free next year. 

At the risk of bringing out the tooth puns again, I think you better brace yourself for that particular outcome.   If we don't sell today that's that I would say - he can sign a pre-contract in Jan as  far as I can understand.  But, only with overseas teams?   So if he does want to play PL, we might still have a chance...

• Like 2