BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

Deila is very much Waggott’s cup of tea. A coach rather than a manager, well versed in the methods UEFA approve of. Would fit Mowbray’s parting wish for a development coach too.

I think Waggott’s vision is to continue on the near circular journey Mowbray used to drone on about. Tread water, keep ticking over while only losing a small fortune each year, sell the odd player, league position is an afterthought. Basically a 21st Century Crewe Alexandra, operating at a slightly higher level.

I doubt those above him have any vision for the club any more. They’ll just go with whatever chancer or agent charms them most.

• Like 8

• Moderation Lead

Nixon in hedging his bets and not saying anything shocker.

Fair play to him for still reeling people in, though many of us saw through this a long time ago.

• Like 3

"There could be another contender.." 

So if someone shows up, he could say "I told you so".

And if there is no new contender, he will say "I said there could be, but it didn't happen".

So typical Nixon.

32 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

Celtic failed to qualify to the UCL this season too was my point. Getting through the qualifiers is no easy task for the teams who aren't directly qualified for the group stage. I do wonder if there's still some stigma attached to being a Norwegian manager in GB; that it takes more go gain the respect of the fans. 

Having said that Deila wouldn't be my first choice but as we're seemingly unwilling to fork out the necessary cash and ambition for top drawer managers, he's a decent option for the Head Coach position.

Sorry mate but I really don’t get the we all hate Norwegians line, some of my favourite rovers were Norwegians. 
I’m Scottish and lived most of my days in Glasgow so I’m well aware of the opinion on deila, it’s not good here 

A friend of mine that is a season ticket holder at Glimt, says Broughton is the reason some of the players have made huge steps. Players like JP Hauge (Frankfurt), Fredrik Bjørkan (Hertha Berlin) and Ola Solbakken (on the verge of joining Roma).

• Like 7