BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

JDT is the right man for this club and getting us promotion

Perhaps under a more favourable set of circumstances JDT would have a chance of getting us promoted.

He’s been given a bum deal by our owners and this is not going to end well.

Unless JDT adopts a more pragmatic approach and cuts his cloth accordingly, we could be in for the sort of slump normally experienced in the New Year.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

no chance is it time to revaluate JDT's position.  

JDT is the right man for this club and getting us promotion. 

Don't over reacted to today's defeat

Promotion? 

Blimey Chaddy, we've NEVER looked further away since the owners took over, both on and off the pitch.

I exempt JDT from most of the blame for that but perhaps he needs to be a shade more pragmatic with our playing style?

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Promotion? 

Blimey Chaddy, we've NEVER looked further away since the owners took over, both on and off the pitch.

I exempt JDT from most of the blame for that but perhaps he needs to be a shade more pragmatic with our playing style?

Don't agree one bit. 

We are further away now then we did others managers? no chance. 

This championship is wide open and anyone can beat anyone. As today's results shows that

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Don't agree one bit. 

We are further away now then we did others managers? no chance. 

This championship is wide open and anyone can beat anyone. As today's results shows that

Dont know about anyone being able to beat anyone at the moment - anyone can certainly beat US at the moment and the manager must take a portion of the responsibility for that.

• Like 6

Many fans including me want to see Rovers in top 6 but when JDT keeps repeating he needs to develop these young players over the year sounds like he's not looking at the league but simple coaching players. Ok there is a link, better players will win more games.

But a few players including Pears & Dolan have been poor for weeks yet he still plays them. If this is part of their development we are not going anywhere near the top 6 over the year

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

He is the best coach we have had since Hughes, if we don’t succeed, it won’t be down to JDT.

I have never been convinced by JDT ,some games I witnessed last season  were absolutely shocking ..

He was let down badly in the transfer window in January and again during the summer. I suspect he is 

looking for a new job and who could blame him ?

His record here in 2023 is not very impressive ...

Cant see another Championship club wanting him, will probably go abroad and good luck to him !

I won't lose any sleep over it ...

Venkys Out !!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

I have never been convinced by JDT ,some games I witnessed last season  were absolutely shocking ..

He was let down badly in the transfer window in January and again during the summer. I suspect he is 

looking for a new job and who could blame him ?

His record here in 2023 is not very impressive ...

Cant see another Championship club wanting him, will probably go abroad and good luck to him !

I won't lose any sleep over it ...

Venkys Out !!

😂😝🥴

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rigger said:

I didn't like his system of play, but I would put Allardyce ahead of JDT.

allardyce was a good manager who would have kept us in the premier league for as long as he was in charge,he only ***** me off because he did`nt take the cups seriously

you have to admit jdt`s rovers are entertaining,i back him to sort out the current problems,i doubt we`ll see pears in goal again,barring an injury to walhstedt

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

allardyce was a good manager who would have kept us in the premier league for as long as he was in charge,he only ***** me off because he did`nt take the cups seriously

you have to admit jdt`s rovers are entertaining,i back him to sort out the current problems,i doubt we`ll see pears in goal again,barring an injury to walhstedt

I am not entertained, being beat on a regular basis, no matter who is manager.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Dont know about anyone being able to beat anyone at the moment - anyone can certainly beat US at the moment and the manager must take a portion of the responsibility for that.

we won last weekend which people on here have all forgotten about. 2 games ago. woah. How people have very short memories?

1 hour ago, Penwortham Blue said:

He is the best coach we have had since Hughes, if we don’t succeed, it won’t be down to JDT.

agreed 100%. 

• Like 1