BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

7 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Been building it for going on for four  years and it still isn’t finished .

Not finished I don’t think they’ve even dug the footings yet. There’s something in the bible about a wise man building his house on stone and a foolish man building his house on sand. I wonder which category rovers fall in to. 

Edited by matt83

13 hours ago, Hasta said:

I really hope they get Rooney 

Has Moyes not been telling them to employ his mate S.Kean?

Everton are in a complete mire and deserve all they get. I hope they go down so we can see and hear all the pundits wringing their hands and pleading that they are a big club who don’t deserve the drop.

No one in the football world gave two shits about our demise under awful management so I couldn’t give a toss about them.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Brentford have rejected Everton's approach for Thomas Frank and Bielsa rejected Everton's approach to replace Lampard. 

Everton news: Brentford reject Frank approach - sources (footballinsider247.com)

Everton: Marcelo Bielsa rejects approach - Sources (footballinsider247.com)

Everton now turning to Allardyce according to reports. But if your "strategy" is Frank or Bielsa or Allardyce then what it really says is that you don't have a strategy at all.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Everton now turning to Allardyce according to reports. But if your "strategy" is Frank or Bielsa or Allardyce then what it really says is that you don't have a strategy at all.

I mean, if they really want to get the fans even more on their backs, getting Allardyce in would do it. They really didn't like him there. 

Not sure if it was the same hierarchy when he was there before but they've already sacked him once.

He obviously loves the challenge of a relegation battle but he might think twice about going back.

3 hours ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Yet again highlights no clear strategy in place from the Club board and no talks were done with potential replacements before they sack Lampard. Instead they have wasted 4 days looking for a replacement and still nowhere yet. They seen a potential signing go to Spurs. Look like Gordon is on his way to Newcastle now

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

I mean, if they really want to get the fans even more on their backs, getting Allardyce in would do it. They really didn't like him there. 

Not sure if it was the same hierarchy when he was there before but they've already sacked him once.

He obviously loves the challenge of a relegation battle but he might think twice about going back.

Yes the same owner and board was there before when BS was there. Just a different director of football

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yet again highlights no clear strategy in place from the Club board and no talks were done with potential replacements before they sack Lampard. Instead they have wasted 4 days looking for a replacement and still nowhere yet. They seen a potential signing go to Spurs. Look like Gordon is on his way to Newcastle now

Who would have a better chance of survival, Lampard or Allardyce?

They should have sold Gordon in the summer, hes crap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Who would have a better chance of survival, Lampard or Allardyce?

They should have sold Gordon in the summer, hes crap.

Yet again, my point was about the lack of coherent strategy and plan from the Everton owner and board who seems to have no plan or who to appoint as Lampard succession. That why Everton are in this mess because of this lack of strategy from him and the Boardroom. I have said the the Everton owner has put the club up for sale today  Everton put up for sale by Farhad Moshiri for £500m as Frank Lampard sacked (msn.com) 

Yes Gordon is that crap a top 4 team Newcastle wants him. 🤔 Under Howe, he will be develop and learn alot under his leadership and management. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yet again, my point was about the lack of coherent strategy and plan from the Everton owner and board who seems to have no plan or who to appoint as Lampard succession. That why Everton are in this mess because of this lack of strategy from him and the Boardroom. I have said the the Everton owner has put the club up for sale today  Everton put up for sale by Farhad Moshiri for £500m as Frank Lampard sacked (msn.com) 

Yes Gordon is that crap a top 4 team Newcastle wants him. 🤔 Under Howe, he will be develop and learn alot under his leadership and management. 

Yep, it is a mess. But purely in terms of the manager, Lampard has earnt less than a point a game over a seasons worth of games, so it is clearly a sensible option to get rid. They need to stay in the Prem ahead of their stadium move.

26 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Yep, it is a mess. But purely in terms of the manager, Lampard has earnt less than a point a game over a seasons worth of games, so it is clearly a sensible option to get rid. They need to stay in the Prem ahead of their stadium move.

Not talking about Lampard but my points is about the club strategy and they way they just hiring and firing managers without any sort of strategy in place who to replace them with. No coherent plan from the owner and boardroom. 

Lets see who they appoint now. 

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not talking about Lampard but my points is about the club strategy and they way they just hiring and firing managers without any sort of strategy in place who to replace them with. No coherent plan from the owner and boardroom. 

Lets see who they appoint now. 

The thing is Chaddy, every single person agrees that Everton lack leadership, have no plan and have wasted millions on ridiculous transfers. Repeating the point serves no purpose as everybody can see it. What other posters are saying is that Lampard has failed to get the squad at his disposal performing. A squad which should be able to compete to an extent as there are some solid players there. That's why people are advocating Lampard deserved the sack.

13 hours ago, davulsukur said:

The fella that had them 8th, they then hounded him out - where they been since?

Just like here a lot of football fans really don’t have a clue and are obsessed with this nebulous mantra of ‘playing football the right way

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Be honest other than a period in the 80s, Everton have never really been a 'successful club'.

It's a miracle they've never been relegated. They're a relatively big club in my eyes but nothing special and that certainly doesn't merit the narrative amongst some of the media that they not only belong in the premier league, but should also be challenging for European places. 

In saying that I can understand fans frustrations. The owners have run the club like they are playing football manager. Without any kind of expertise to guide them.

• Like 1