BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

Courtesy of the Mirror. One player earning a little less than Rovers' annual revenue. 

Man Utd's New Weekly Wages

1. David De Gea - £375,000

2. Jadon Sancho - £350,000

3. Raphael Varane - £340,000

4. Casemiro - £300,000

5. Anthony Martial - £250,000

6. Bruno Fernandes - £240,000

7. Antony - £200,000

8. Marcus Rashford - £200,000

9. Harry Maguire - £189,904

10. Christian Eriksen - £150,000

11. Luke Shaw - £150,000

12. Fred - £120,000

13. Victor Lindelof - £120,000

14. Lisandro Martinez - £120,000

15. Donny van de Beek - £120,000

16. Aaron Wan-Bissaka - £90,000

17. Mason Greenwood - £75,000

18. Phil Jones - £75,000

19. Tyrell Malacia - £75,000

20. Brandon Williams - £65,000

21. Scott McTominay - £60,000

22. Marcel Sabitzer - £55,000

23. Tom Heaton - £41,923

24. Diogo Dalot - £25,000

25. Facundo Pellistri - £20,000

26. Anthony Elanga - £5,000

27. Teden Mengi - £5,000

22 minutes ago, philipl said:

Courtesy of the Mirror. One player earning a little less than Rovers' annual revenue. 

Man Utd's New Weekly Wages

1. David De Gea - £375,000

2. Jadon Sancho - £350,000

3. Raphael Varane - £340,000

4. Casemiro - £300,000

5. Anthony Martial - £250,000

6. Bruno Fernandes - £240,000

7. Antony - £200,000

8. Marcus Rashford - £200,000

9. Harry Maguire - £189,904

10. Christian Eriksen - £150,000

11. Luke Shaw - £150,000

12. Fred - £120,000

13. Victor Lindelof - £120,000

14. Lisandro Martinez - £120,000

15. Donny van de Beek - £120,000

16. Aaron Wan-Bissaka - £90,000

17. Mason Greenwood - £75,000

18. Phil Jones - £75,000

19. Tyrell Malacia - £75,000

20. Brandon Williams - £65,000

21. Scott McTominay - £60,000

22. Marcel Sabitzer - £55,000

23. Tom Heaton - £41,923

24. Diogo Dalot - £25,000

25. Facundo Pellistri - £20,000

26. Anthony Elanga - £5,000

27. Teden Mengi - £5,000

Long may it continue.

• Like 1

How restless are West Ham United fans today? They are nervous about going down. 

relegation is wide open at the minute. I think Southampton will get out of it. I think either at least one of Leeds, Everton or West Ham will go down for me. 

I hope Forest will go down. Cooper's attitude is horrible and thinks he better then he is. His actions towards to Wolves head coach Lopetegui were unwarranted and not needed. 

Leicester looked relegation candidates when we played them in the  FA Cup. Rodgers hadn't done his homework on us and how we play which indicates he's lazy or had already given up. No doubt he'll get another PL job eventually but his reputation is damaged because Leicester have some very decent players and if he had anything about him they wouldn't be struggling near the bottom

Three southern teams, Southampton, Bournemouth and West Ham or Crystal Palace would be my picks to go down

Edited by jim mk2

Southampton are playing like they have already been relegated. They should be fighting like crazy for the PL life but they have shown absolutely nothing. West Ham aren't much better though. 

21 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

That Brighton and Brentford stood out looking at the fixtures and I would have watched that had it not been for the rarity of Rovers playing at 3pm on a Saturday.

Genuinely two teams I could not give less of a fuck about.

• Like 1

On 01/04/2023 at 13:20, Mattyblue said:

Liverpool are a club full of UK and foreign glory hunters, they don’t need the city itself to fill their ground.

Everton get their support from across Merseyside and north Wales (population of 2 million).

Like Manchester, it’s just a case of city council boundaries being tightly drawn, they have huge catchment areas and support bases.

There's loads in Lancashire too.

I play football on a Tues / Weds night in Wigan - half of them are Utd fans, half are Liverpool fans. You have to drive past about 6 clubs to get to either of their home grounds. Never understood that mentality. 

• Like 2

I watched the City-Liverpool game. It was embarrassing for Liverpool. They were thoroughly outclassed. Liverpool's midfield has run out of legs which in turn leaves the defence exposed. If you take out their 9-0 and 7-0 wins they'd have a negative goal difference. 

Fabinho was a class operator. He's now painfully slow. Henderson can only do it in patches. Thiago is wonderful to watch but is injured too much. Elliott doesn't look like he has it either. 

Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain, and Keita are off at the end of the season. Milner may be too. They all need replacing. 

TAA needs to be either moved into midfield or moved out. His defending was never good, but it's got worse, quickly. 

To Chelsea. I don't think that their biggest problem is Potter. They have too many players, and no striker. They weren't bad yesterday, but they have no cutting edge at all. 

I have no idea if Potter will finish out the season. Could they cut their losses and go for Nagelsman whilst he's still free?

8 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

I watched the City-Liverpool game. It was embarrassing for Liverpool. They were thoroughly outclassed. Liverpool's midfield has run out of legs which in turn leaves the defence exposed. If you take out their 9-0 and 7-0 wins they'd have a negative goal difference. 

Fabinho was a class operator. He's now painfully slow. Henderson can only do it in patches. Thiago is wonderful to watch but is injured too much. Elliott doesn't look like he has it either. 

Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain, and Keita are off at the end of the season. Milner may be too. They all need replacing. 

TAA needs to be either moved into midfield or moved out. His defending was never good, but it's got worse, quickly. 

To Chelsea. I don't think that their biggest problem is Potter. They have too many players, and no striker. They weren't bad yesterday, but they have no cutting edge at all. 

I have no idea if Potter will finish out the season. Could they cut their losses and go for Nagelsman whilst he's still free?

i feel a bit sorry for potter,i don`t think he`s in charge of recruitment and a squad that size is unmanagable,it`s not his fault he`s saddled with players that are on daft money,be difficult to offload them i think

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

How restless are West Ham United fans today? They are nervous about going down. 

relegation is wide open at the minute. I think Southampton will get out of it. I think either at least one of Leeds, Everton or West Ham will go down for me. 

I hope Forest will go down. Cooper's attitude is horrible and thinks he better then he is. His actions towards to Wolves head coach Lopetegui were unwarranted and not needed. 

What makes you confident about Southampton? They look absolute shite.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

surprised by this news. Thought they would stick with him but they were very poor yesterday. wonder who next?

Can't be a surprise, horrendous form all season. Plus very pleasing as he comes across as an absolute bell end. I remember watching one of those documentaries when he was at Liverpool and he had a portrait of himself in his house. If he was made out of chocolate he would eat himself.

• Like 1

Leicester job up for grabs and there's a strong chance the West Ham and Chelsea jobs and maybe others will also be on offer at the end of the season too. 

I can't think who Leicester will get to keep them up in the short term but looking ahead it could be Potter to Leicester (middling club perfect for him); Rodgers to West Ham (he's a "name" and his teams play decent football which will keep the Cockneys happy; and Chelsea to spin the wheel and look abroad again

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

What is more important, making the right decision or avoiding a 3 minute delay?

The decision should have been made quicker. I can tell from one replay he was onside. It was clear as day. Plus like I said the lack of clear communication to fans inside the stadium is another massive problem.  

14 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

What makes you confident about Southampton? They look absolute shite.

Poor today but after last week comeback against Spurs I expect a much better performance. 

14 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Can't be a surprise, horrendous form all season. 

I thought they would stick with him to end of the season then change then. It will be interesting to see who they go for. Sacking Rodgers and his 2 coaches would say they have someone lined up to come in with 2 coaches. 

Martin Tyler responding to the Newcastle goal with "where theres a Willock theres a way."

He really becomes more and more of a parody with each passing week. Surely the end of the season is time for him to hang up the mic. The amount of drivel he comes out with, starting with "and its live!"

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Martin Tyler responding to the Newcastle goal with "where theres a Willock theres a way."

He really becomes more and more of a parody with each passing week. Surely the end of the season is time for him to hang up the mic. The amount of drivel he comes out with, starting with "and its live!"

Yeah, he has been cringey for a good number of years now. Personally think he should have hung up the mic after that "Aguerooo" moment. Would have been some way to exit.

He was at his peak, imo, when alongside Andy Gray in the commentary box. Peak era of the Prem back then too, it could be argued. That United v Arsenal rivalry, "Wiltooord", and Rovers kicking some backsides with Souness in the dugout. Man...

Anyway, I'm always happy to see Newcastle get one over United.

• Like 4

Newcastle were fantastic today and where on the game from minute 1. Joy to watch for a neutral fan. Manchester United were truly awful today

55 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Still one of the best commentators in the UK Football. 

31 years commentating on the Premier League is such a great and awesome achievement.