BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Watching Stoke again tonight, got to admit I’m a little envious of their midfield. I’d happily take any of them here. Think they could be a good shout for promotion next year 

5 of Stokes starting line up tonight are there on loan. Including 2 of the midfielders Pearson and Smallbone. 

I do agree though, I'm rather envious of a couple of their players right now. There's a couple of them who would have added a lot to our promotion push.

• Like 1

• Backroom
22 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Blackpool 3 nil up v QPR after just 14 minutes!! 

Gareth Ainsworth not having the best of starts since his move from Wycombe. 

4 now... their bonding session doesn't seem to have had the desired affect.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

5 of Stokes starting line up tonight are there on loan. Including 2 of the midfielders Pearson and Smallbone. 

I do agree though, I'm rather envious of a couple of their players right now. There's a couple of them who would have added a lot to our promotion push.

Yea I get that but wasn’t sure if they were loans to buy. Smallbone, Pearson, hoever and Laurent are all excellent champ midfielders 

Looks like all the results tonight are going against us (I'm not fussed about Boro as I can't see us finishing above them).

It's mad how we've had 1 defeat since mid January and as it stands are in 6th with only a 2 point buffer. The form of the teams chasing the playoffs is frightening. 

• Like 2

Just now, roverandout said:

Mark Robbins is definitely a future rovers manager if jdt leaves. How he keeps getting the best out these Coventry players is unbelievable 

I doubt he’d leave them for us- they’ve just been took over, and look in stable hands. 

• Like 2

It’s a shame that Millwall won despite getting battered, but at least Coventry dropped points thanks to Nyambe! (its an OG from a deflected effort by the sounds of it)

For Coventry and Watford to get to 72 points they would need to average 2 points a match over the last 9, so I think they’re both pretty much out of it, despite Watfords win tonight. 

Roll on tomorrow!

• Like 1