BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

4 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Grudging compliments to Mowbray for getting Sunderland up there, proved most of us wrong on here

no credit to mogadon,give credit to ryan lowe,bugger all money to spend and he almost gets pne in the play offs ,i don`t like him but he`s done a far better job at deepdale than mowbray has done at sunderland

• Like 3

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

no credit to mogadon,give credit to ryan lowe,bugger all money to spend and he almost gets pne in the play offs ,i don`t like him but he`s done a far better job at deepdale than mowbray has done at sunderland

Mid-table with -11 GD - he’s got PNE no where near the playoffs. Mowbray has done a far superior job to Lowe, both position and entertainment wise. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

mowbray entertainment😆😄😂🤣have you been on the special brew

Whatever you say mate but Sunderland and PNE are like chalk and cheese. 

Unless you’re so dim you don’t understand the definition of entertainment. 

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i watched mowbrays "entertainment" for 5 seasons, don`t tell me you enjoyed it,even in league one it was drudgery most of the time

Nothing to do with our 5 seasons. You were comparing Mowbrays Sunderland to Lowes PNE, this season

It’s easy to know which of them are more entertaining, PNE had scored about 2 goals after 12 games and 10 0-0 draws! Whilst the other has scored the 4th amount of goals in the league (all without a striker for the majority of the season)

Edited by superniko
  • Like 1

• Backroom

What a chance for someone, there’s no team to fear in the playoffs or in contention, us included.

Boro the pick of the bunch but the rest no great shakes

• Like 3

Sunderland getting a point might be a good thing as if Sunderland beat Preston then a point would not be enough for Millwall against us - so if we manage to beat Luton then both teams would be out for the win - that might just be the type of crazy game we could come out on top in. If Millwall only needed a point I could see them sitting in and us really struggling to break them down 

• Like 7