BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

3 minutes ago, neophox said:

One player available is Danish striker Nicolai Jörgensen....he's available as a free agent.. 41 caps for Denmark 9 goals. Maybe a call from Tomasson tomorrow may persuade him to JDTs project?

Certainly got decent pedigree but hasn’t played since June and so whether he is match fit and ready to go is doubtful

Excellent news if O'Brien comes here. I really hope a good striker will be joining before the deadline. Otherwise I guess we would need to sign a free agent striker. There are some options like Berget, Zohore and Wickham who would likely be better than Vale and who could be available on a short term deal. It would not be ideal though.

1 minute ago, Inferi said:

Excellent news if O'Brien comes here. I really hope a good striker will be joining before the deadline. Otherwise I guess we would need to sign a free agent striker. There are some options like Berget, Zohore and Wickham who would likely be better than Vale and who could be available on a short term deal. It would not be ideal though.

Zohore gone back to Denmark and Odense

1 minute ago, Inferi said:

Berget would get some grit and versatility for the run in.

2 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

I’ve heard Undav back on from a couple of different people. 

If we could land Undav, as well as O'Brien and with the lad from Hudds already in, strongly fancy us to challenge to go up this season.

• Like 1