BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (h) - 1/1/23

1 minute ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

I think Garratt has got something, unfortunately Trav is on a downward spiral... if you look purely at raw materials then Garratt is ahead... which is a shame because I thought Travis was gonna be the 1st name on the sheet about a year ago

He has energy and can run around but he struggles with basic control and passing. Sometimes I wonder if he miscontrols the ball on purpose to allow him to crunch in.

(Suppose thats not far off with Travis but he has a bit more composure in comparison)

• Like 2

Few seasons back I thought Travis could be a PL player and the sky was the limit. Brought a mate to a game few years back and he picked him out of everyone and said he was a player. He was strong, neat, covered every blade of grass, dribbled well, drove forward and supported the play...seems an age ago. Disappointing.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Few seasons back I thought Travis could be a PL player and the sky was the limit. Brought a mate to a game few years back and he picked him out of everyone and said he was a player. He was strong, neat, covered every blade of grass, dribbled well, drove forward and supported the play...seems an age ago. Disappointing.

The one thing he has always lacked is pace in foot and mind. Maybe the likes of Evans made him look better than he is

1 hour ago, matt83 said:

Also the manager says himself we’re not aiming for the play offs despite being there for most of the season. So if the manager is happy with midtable nothingness from 3rd hardly a good incentive to get bums on seats. 

We are more likely to be losing bums on seats, rather than getting them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

Disagree, they both have strengths and weaknesses. Combine them then we have a player. Hopefully time will develop their weaknesses.

You think Garrett and A.Wharton are on a similar level? 

2 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

One is more technical and one is more physical as I say both have much to learn. Wharton has the potential to play at the higher level though

Adam Wharton is already playing at a higher level than Garret.

JDT needs to stop smiling and grinning in his interviews pre and post match. We want results and authority, not a nice guy harping on about projects and performances after embarrassing performances and defeats. The game these days with alot of managers is to stay in a job as long as they can and lower expectations. The ambition should be success not employment and reputation alone.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

JDT says we were excellent v Boro...🤷‍♂️ its all a bit of a worry.

He is not my cup of tea at all. Hope the players just go rogue and play against his suicide ball tactics. Get Gally, Hedges and BBD running the channels. Not Ayala and Hyam knocking it about inviting danger. 

Our goal the other night, simple ball over the top...bang. Goal Vs Sunderland, ball knocked into the box. It really can be that simple.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BigBar said:

He is not my cup of tea at all. Hope the players just go rogue and play against his suicide ball tactics. Get Gally, Hedges and BBD running the channels. Not Ayala and Hyam knocking it about inviting danger. 

Our goal the other night, simple ball over the top...bang. Goal Vs Sunderland, ball knocked into the box. It really can be that simple.

The more balls you get into the box the more chances you should create. The more chances you create the more goals you should score. You won’t create many chances knocking it about in your own half.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The more balls you get into the box the more chances you should create. The more chances you create the more goals you should score. You won’t create many chances knocking it about in your own half.

When can you start?🤔😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Their last win was against Rotherham 9 matches ago, anything but 3pts today and the supporters will turn on team and manager. 

Their last win was on 5th November, 6 games ago against Sunderland away. Oh dear we couldn’t do that.