BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 21/1/23

Just now, roverandout said:

Because the players have shown no improvement since Mowbray 

C'mon. We're playing JRC at RB - he was unplayable under Mowbray. Hedges looks like our best player and couldn't get a game last year.

He's improved a lot of players - he just doesn't have enough good ones to play THIS system... but he's determined to stick with this system, so it is what it is until Broughton pulls his finger out. 

• Like 2

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

personally i think the "project" is a shambles,we`ve played well twice this season watford and blackpool,the rest has been horrible and dull,you can`t play football like this if you hav`nt got the personel

He's a dreadful manager with zero clue of how to manage a game on any level... but we won't get rid because the club is a shambles.

• Like 3

We were struggling before, but after the world cup break we have completely and totally collapsed in terms of any kind of shape, idea, form, desire. I don't know what sport we're trying to play, but it's not football.

Managers want time. But things keep getting progressively worse and more hopeless. I see no signs or clues of any kind that the this team can play well under the current direction.

• Like 6

Just now, Mr. E said:

We were struggling before, but after the world cup break we have completely and totally collapsed in terms of any kind of shape, idea, form, desire. I don't know what sport we're trying to play, but it's not football.

Managers want time. But things keep getting progressively worse and more hopeless. I see no signs or clues of any kind that the this team can play well under the current direction.

Well he was right when he said we'd see consistency after the break at least!

Just now, Mr. E said:

Brereton-Diaz hasn't returned from the World Cup break - he was our only consistent goal scoring threat. That's the difference - missed a sitter again today. 

Just now, bluebruce said:

I'm not watching, but I'd imagine the sensible move here would be to bring on Garrett or Travis for Buckley or Morton. 10 men, momentum against us, tired legs...need to be able to break up their play and kill time.

Yep and maybe Dolan for some energy.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebruce said:

I'm not watching, but I'd imagine the sensible move here would be to bring on Garrett or Travis for Buckley or Morton. 10 men, momentum against us, tired legs...need to be able to break up their play and kill time.

I would take both off and bring Garrett and Travis on. Be solid here and get the point

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Dolan for Dack, maybe? Just to bring some energy into the pressing. 

We're not getting cut through in midfield and we don't have any fresh legs to bring on at FB so we're kind of hamstrung with regards to changes. 

• Like 1

BBD played consistently well until the West Ham game, but for me hasn't performed to any level since, in any game.

Bizarre brick wall form collapse, highlighting our total reliance on him.

This week is pivotal in our search for a guaranteed goal scorer. 

On the game, one quality goal every 3 or 4 games will not get us in the top ten.....

• Like 1