BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich (h) - Good Friday - 7/4/23, 3pm k/o

1 minute ago, andyroversmad said:

It's a bit harsh to judge JDT until he has got his own team of players.

The majority of these players were signed by Mowbray and are well known to be a bunch of bottlers. 

You're right, he needs better from GB and the club going forward. He's done well on limited resources recruiting from the pound shop.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, andyroversmad said:

It's a bit harsh to judge JDT until he has got his own team of players.

The majority of these players were signed by Mowbray and are well known to be a bunch of bottlers. 

I agree …not his own team but ……to continue the selections he does and NOT to make any change when what in front of him is beyond dire …that is entirely his fault. I want to like him but I feel he talks more than he does …

• Like 2

Just now, Bethnal said:

Wharton has done more in 4 minutes than Morton has in the whole game so far. Harry Pickering quietly having a very good game again. Grasping for positives here, it’s a frustrating watch.

No reason for Morton to play for us again. 

• Like 3

The simple fact of the matter is, until our management can find a way to get back into matches when we fall behind, we will not go anywhere.

To my mind this is the third season in a row and counting that we can all pack up and go home once the opposition get their noses in front. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 5

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

The simple fact of the matter is, until our management can find a way to get back into matches when we fall behind, we will not go anywhere.

To my mind this is the third season in a row and counting that we can all pack up and go home once the opposition get the first goal. 

Agree with this,you can go on about how well JDT has done with this squad but he's not shown me he can change a game when things aren't going our way,until he starts doing that then he's no better than any other manager we've had the last 10 years.