BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adam Wharton

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Yeah I am. Even if I bumped into one of the first team players though, which has never happened, I suspect that they wouldn't openly tell me about the discipline of other players.

This is the players lounge at our last home game vs. Reading…

EF403F57-CE93-4CC5-BEBE-1B726806ED7D.jpeg

Just now, wilsdenrover said:

I don’t recognise any of them…

Left is Kaminski in a white shirt. Left of Kaminski is Missus Hedges. Next to Kaminski is Ayala. The guy in denim to the right of Ayala is Dolan’s brother. 

• Like 1

Just now, roversfan99 said:

I don't get what relevance that has to players actively telling fans they dont know about how their team mates train and their lack of discipline.

The relevance is it’s a very small community where everyone knows everyone. My best friend has the contract for construction work at Brockhall. I appreciate it may sound unusual but it’s quite normal. 

1 minute ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

As you're a man in the know @J*B, has there been any fall out from the January transfer window as far as staffing goes, and is JDT still happy at the club? 

On the ITK scale I’m a 3/10 at best, there’s plenty more that know much more and are much more reliable. I’ve absolutely no idea on the question! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

The relevance is it’s a very small community where everyone knows everyone. My best friend has the contract for construction work at Brockhall. I appreciate it may sound unusual but it’s quite normal. 

But still, for them to sell their team mates down the river by listing unprofessional traits willingly to strangers.

• Moderation Lead
10 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Strangers? Not in the RV!

Don’t be bitter mate. Saying that, BBD did live near to me until more recently and I’d often see him walking his dog…

Everyone knows everyone from parts of the RV and surrounding areas, especially Clitheroe/Wiloshire areas. Scott played cricket at Salesbury until he had to make a decision cricket or football and his dad still often attends matches...

Edited by Mellor Rover