BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adam Wharton

2 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

He was good when he came on. He offered a lot more than Morton.

And that’s despite being up until 2am gaming most nights, storming off the training ground if someone tackles him and making threats on his future to the DOF. 

If someone can manage him we’ve got some player. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, J*B said:

And that’s despite being up until 2am gaming most nights, storming off the training ground if someone tackles him and making threats on his future to the DOF. 

Ffs!!! The first 2 claims are acceptable if he performs but the latter is just pathetic. 

• Like 1

Adam showed today that he’s way ahead of Morton in class and physically. Where Morton looks backwards/sideways Adam looks to turn around and open play in the opposing sides half. Morton should be relegated to the subs bench, and only allowed on the pitch to avoid any financial penalty from Liverpool.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Spartakfenni said:

Adam showed today that he’s way ahead of Morton in class and physically. Where Morton looks backwards/sideways Adam looks to turn around and open play in the opposing sides half. Morton should be relegated to the subs bench, and only allowed on the pitch to avoid any financial penalty from Liverpool.

I think all these sky games can pay for Morton to sit on the bench. Agreed with your post, the lad is levels above Morton.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Spartakfenni said:

The future looks good with him in the Mf then? Assuming JDT doesn't keep Morton on loan next season!

• Like 1

adam w  always looks to pass the ball forwards and is always looking for space

morton always looks to pass it sideways or backwards and more often than not is never in any space,hence the need to get rid of the ball quickly

wharton by the better player,he`s only played a couple times in the first team but he`s done more than morton has in 30+ appearances

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J*B said:

Is that all true??

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Why would they tell you that? And how?

I’d say “Young Adam looks a player!” and they’d say “He’s really good. But his attitude isn’t brilliant, last month he stormed off the pitch after getting caught in training.”

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’d say “Young Adam looks a player!” and they’d say “He’s really good. But his attitude isn’t brilliant, last month he stormed off the pitch after getting caught in training.”

Players that are pissed off because they are jealous of the lad’s ability. Rebekah Vardy tells a good story!

9 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Where do you meet numerous players on a regular basis?

Are you from Blackburn out of interest? It’s a very small place, I’m 32 and I’d say I know most 25-35 year olds in my local area. That’s not unusual, it’s pretty much the case with everyone. I got my haircut next to Brereton last week in Clitheroe. I bumped into S. Wharton walking my dog in Barrow this week. I was sat with the first team coaches at the Bull in Langho last weekend. I played 5 a side with one of the physios on Monday. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Are you from Blackburn out of interest? It’s a very small place, I’m 32 and I’d say I know most 25-35 year olds in my local area. That’s not unusual, it’s pretty much the case with everyone. I got my haircut next to Brereton last week in Clitheroe. I bumped into S. Wharton walking my dog in Barrow this week. I was sat with the first team coaches at the Bull in Langho last weekend. I played 5 a side with one of the physios on Monday. 

Yeah I am. Even if I bumped into one of the first team players though, which has never happened, I suspect that they wouldn't openly tell me about the discipline of other players.