BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (h) 15/4/23 @ 19.45pm

5 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

Never a pen. You’d be furious if that was given against Rovers.

BBD needs to learn to stay on his feet in the box. His first thought always seems to be to go down 

Didn’t say it was but surely he is due a soft one, it pretty consistent

Playing okay, but really where are our goals coming from? Sam Gallagher truely is an awful player and Diaz is just as bad.

Only Szmodics & Dolan putting a shift in. The back 2 look shakey also.

Finally Hull are one of the worst teams I’ve seen this season. If we don’t beat these then we should be worried.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jny said:

Much as I love him and his passion/energy, Szmodic's first touch always lets him down

I think it is a recurring theme that too many of our players are showing an appalling first touch. Particular offenders tonight, Pickering, Travis, Gallagher, Szmodic, Hyam

• Like 1

Can someone who knows more about football then me tell me why do we play a  4  3  3at home either play a 442 or a 352 but 433 to me does not work. When the centre halfs have the ball there are no options in midfield for then so there have to play it to full backs or back to goalkeeper where is the midfield and forwards making runs and options for them.

Talking of forwards we do not have a good one in any of them 😔 hope second half is better we can but hope 

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Dicking about with these pathetic short corners 

Without Scott Wharton to attack the ball a short corner or a cross have the same result, fuck all.

Morton gets to take corners and freekicks. He's shit at both, but it ups his stats. Wanker.

• Like 1

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Hedges burries that Dolan chance btw

Not convinced he does which is part of the problem 

He missed some far easier chances at Leicester 

• Like 1