BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (h) - 1/5/23

19 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Sorry, I just don’t buy the “project” stuff.

It’s an excuse for repeated failure.

1000%.

We had 4 years of that type of guff off Mowbray, then a new face comes in and starts espousing the same sort of nonsense and people fall for it all over again.

Wake up sheeple.

Heading for four points out of twenty four. Remind me why Leeds (or any Premier League Club would want our manager again?

Edited by RevidgeBlue
  • Like 5

• Backroom

How is the 'project' suppose to move forward with our current recruitment team and, reportedly, only frees and loans as transfer options? 14 goals from our half-a-season man needing immediate replacement, and more goals required to have a realistic chance of improving on this season.

Next season could be a really nasty shock for a lot of people, including JDT if he's still around. 

• Like 5

I’m not in the JDT out camp, but this is going to be 8 or 9 without a win isn’t it? We all, quite rightly, gave Mowbray pellets for very similar.

I really am struggling to ever remember us as toothless as we’ve been during this run - under any manager. We quite literally look like a team that doesn’t have one single goal in it.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I’m not in the JDT out camp, but this is going to be 8 or 9 without a win isn’t it? We all, quite rightly, gave Mowbray pellets for very similar.

Double standards. Probably because Tony had longer so therefore had a fair crack at the whip but even still it's a horrendous run of results by any manager at any level. 

• Moderation Lead

We’ve under twenty minutes to save our season, but you wouldn’t know it.

We’ve focussed so much on defending and passing it around at the back that we’ve neglected the main point of football- scoring goals.

No worries though, at least it adds value to the players 🥴.

• Like 6