BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - Monday 8th May

3 minutes ago, superniko said:

JRC for me I think in midfield alongside Wharton. 
Hyam goes hiding too much for me, especially when balls are coming in. Doesn’t feel like a motivator / leader / communicator 

Never thought about JRC but that’s a decent shout. He certainly gets stuck in and is passionate 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, neophox said:

Rankin Costello should be a mainstay in midfeld next season!

This.

Despite playing well from there he is wasted at right back he's the best all rounder at the club this season.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Spankus Munky said:

Dolan through the middle yet again, when Brereton is still on the left is enough for me to say it. JDT has lost me & for me he has to go. Not a bloody clue

Brereton-Diaz is as soft as they come - he's hidden out wide for 6 months running down his contract. What makes you think he's going to be up for a battle at #9 against two big CBs?

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Well that's a soft yellow card in their third if he makes that challenge (and then completely neuters him for the rest of the match) - I'm not Travis' biggest fan, but that goal isn't on him. 

That’s a yellow you have to take.  

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

He's a good man, but I think he's too quiet. 

Rogue shout because he’s got a temper but I wouldn’t mind Szmodics. Comes through with big goals, grafts so hard and is often livid when nobody shows for him. It means something to him and I can’t say that for a lot of them.