BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 23/24

13 hours ago, DE. said:

Thanks, I wasn't planning to make these Championship recaps a regular thing, but I quite enjoy writing them and it keeps me up to date with what's going on at various clubs, so I might keep doing them. 

It was very good reading for me

12 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

You poor sod. I play football with a PNE fan - they really do have the thinnest skin. Calls Rovers fans 'plastics' (whatever that means), but if you fire anything back they get very defensive.

Both very good people. We have some banter between us but nothing like that you faced

southampton have banked a shedload of money since they sold ward prowse,livramento,lavia and tella,even without those 4 they`ve still got the best side in the league,with so much money to spend and still the best set of players will russell martin **** up the  penalty kick of getting promotion,guy is such an egomaniac,i hope he fails badly😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

I'd need to check to see if I'm right, but I believe Queen Victoria was still alive the last time Preston win a league title or cup. Unless they won the Anglo-Italian Cup, Texaco Trophy or that one the lower two league divisions play.

Won the FA Cup in the thirties (I had to check too)

On 18/08/2023 at 12:16, Mattyblue said:

An actual Ewood Sky game on a Friday for Leicester… the very odd eight *year* gap since the last one is finally over.

(And I miss it anyway as I’m on holiday 😁).

Now moved to the Sunday at noon due to the cup tie… the wait goes on!

Cullen scores for Swansea today.

Also watching the Sunderland game. Southampton defensively (as with all Martins teams) really poor.

Dack I'm afraid looks finished. Done nothing of note apart from giving away a stonewall penalty which the ref missed. 

Edit

Then he scores !

Edited by Tugayisgod

16 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Also watching the Sunderland game. Southampton defensively (as with all Martins teams) really poor.

Dack I'm afraid looks finished. Done nothing of note apart from giving away a stonewall penalty which the ref missed. 

Edit

Then he scores !

even shorn of 5 top class players,southampton should walk it to promotion,id`e suggest their biggest handicap is their manager😁

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Edit

Then he scores !

Typical Dack goal. Quickest to react to the recycled ball after goalie saved his header