BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

31 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

I will donate £100 to any charity if Chaddy does a video where he reels off 450 premier league players without looking at Google. 

I won't be doing any sort of video or social media post to prove it, You will just have to take my word for it that I can do it given my knowledge of watching Premier league football this season. 

31 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I won't be doing any sort of video or social media post to prove it, You will just have to take my word for it that I can do it given my knowledge of watching Premier league football this season. 

lol,this is like challenging tyson fury  to a boxing match then stating  i don`t have to fight him to prove i can win because i know i can🤣classic

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

lol,this is like challenging tyson fury  to a boxing match then stating  i don`t have to fight him to prove i can win because i know i can🤣classic

Tyson Fury would win that but I would deffo take the match fee for the boxing fight tho. Tyson Fury press conference with Usyk was very funny on Friday. Not laugh like that for a while. 😂

48 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

This has sparked something in me to see how many I can name. I'm on to 58 after the top 3 but expect that to drop off when I'm trying to name a Crystal Palace reserve keeper

I think I could name more than I could identify from a photo.

I think both numbers would be pretty low though.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I see the Big Lie theory has made its way across the Pond.

Maybe it's a Right Wing thing.

Meanwhile I'd struggle to name all current PL clubs in one try. That's called a Big Truth.

Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Newcastle, Sheffield United, Luton Town, Burnley wankers, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea,  Crystal Palace, Wolves.

That’s all I could manage of the top of my head 😁

11 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Newcastle, Sheffield United, Luton Town, Burnley wankers, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea,  Crystal Palace, Wolves.

That’s all I could manage of the top of my head 😁

Man City, Spurs. Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle, Brighton, Brentford, Luton, Burnley, Everton, Wolves, Aston Villa, West Ham, Bournemouth, Fulham, Palace, Forest and Sheffield United, 

4 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

Name Wolves starting 11 then without looking at Google

Sa, Semedo, Kilman, Dawson, Nouri, Neto, Hwang, , Kalajdiza, Lemina, Gomes,, Sarabria

• Like 1