BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s and Mr Shaikh - the supporter protest thread

Well if Waggot brought GB in then if they pot GB he has to go as well and i'd boot the pair before JDT.

A delegation from India coming over means jack shit as far as the football goes they've no idea what they are watching. They'll probably ask which players have had which mins and how much they might be worth and that's it, results and performances immaterial.

The fact they are over now just before the window probably confirms they'll be advising we need a sale or two in Jan to pay the bills till summer.

• Like 1

Blues Bar was de-Rovered 2/3 years back, same time as they removed those fantastic history murals at both corners of the Jack Walker.

I suppose removing all references to Blackburn Rovers from the ground makes sense when you are hosting ‘Liverpool Legends Nights’.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Blues Bar was de-Rovered 2/3 years back, same time as they removed those fantastic history murals at both corners of the Jack Walker.

I suppose removing all references to Blackburn Rovers from the ground makes sense when you are hosting ‘Liverpool Legends Nights’.

This one too…

https://www.superstarspeakers.co.uk/event-details/an-evening-with-manchester-united-legend-andy-cole

Seems to clash with this one mind…🤔🤨

https://www.superstarspeakers.co.uk/event-details/an-evening-with-blackburn-rovers-legends-1st-march-2024-ewood-park-blackburn

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1

So you refurbish them spending money to make them more neutral then try and make that money back hiring them out to anyone. 

Classic example of the stupid way this whole set up is run, a totally pointless exercise.

14 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Surely the Liverpool legends night is a wind-up.

2 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Another game comes and goes,another poor result.

Again not one single dissenting voice aimed at our rank awful owners...13 shit years and counting.

There was one ...me

So we "refurb" Blues Bar several years ago now, but can't be arsed getting rid of the old decor and instead just leave it piled up to rot in a corner of Ewood Park?

Sounds about right. When you can't even be bothered or don't have enough pride to dispose of your waste properly is it any wonder this Club is in the state it is?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, JHRover said:

So we "refurb" Blues Bar several years ago now, but can't be arsed getting rid of the old decor and instead just leave it piled up to rot in a corner of Ewood Park?

Sounds about right. When you can't even be bothered or don't have enough pride to dispose of your waste properly is it any wonder this Club is in the state it is?

The Watford game was such a great occasion (not the last 15 minutes, obviously!) because it actually felt like a football club for once, a day organised by people that love the club and wanted to make it a memorable experience.

That’s in contrast to every other day, mediocre people with absolutely no interest in Blackburn Rovers aside from picking up a wage, just keep the lights on and keep costs and effort to a minimum.

So what does it matter if we remove all Rovers merchandise from the Blues Bar and just lob it in a corner somewhere? So what if we get rid of the murals? So what if some back of a fag packet idea we’ll call a ‘Digital Day’ prevents some fans from coming? So what if we shut the Blackburn End? So what if we get rid of the programme? So what if Ewood’s a rusted, filthy mess? What’s the problem with having a Liverpool Legends Night?

A club that has completely lost its moorings on and off the pitch.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 9

They've opened the BBE again for Cambridge, but the lower than usual cup sales caused by 'digital day' will probably be twisted as an excuse to close it again when we play lower league teams in the cup in future.

Looking at the seating map, sales are unsurprisingly dreadful. Shame they are too pig headed to do the sensible thing. 

14 minutes ago, MCMC1875 said:

It was about the same time that Stanley adorned their ground with murals of legends and ours were scrapped. Venkys are up to no good. 

Well, I always had that sinking feeling that one-if not both- Venky relegations were deliberate i.e. every decision inevitably led to that outcome.

This January will indicate whether they are at it again.

I want my club back...

• Like 1

They really are filth these people. It breaks my heart, it really does. How the takeover was ever allowed, I have no idea.

I don't want to think of all the things that's happened that's hacked me off. But yeah, this hurts.

They just do not give a fuck, do they? It's just so brazen. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, broadsword said:

They really are filth these people. It breaks my heart, it really does. How the takeover was ever allowed, I have no idea.

I don't want to think of all the things that's happened that's hacked me off. But yeah, this hurts.

They just do not give a fuck, do they? It's just so brazen. 

This

Chalk and cheese the difference between this board and those posting to the LT.

Overwhelmingly they blame JDT and many of them want him sacked! Hardly any reference to the owners at all.

We might as well give up now if they are typical fans.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Well, I always had that sinking feeling that one-if not both- Venky relegations were deliberate i.e. every decision inevitably led to that outcome.

This January will indicate whether they are at it again.

I want my club back...

Its all about that snowball---revenge!!

6 minutes ago, 47er said:

Overwhelmingly they blame JDT and many of them want him sacked! Hardly any reference to the owners at all.

They are.

Most fans are only interested in what goes on on the pitch and are happy enough as long as there’s a team in blue and white to watch every other week; team is struggling? Purely the managers fault. We’ve no money? It’s because we have shit fans. Problem with Venky’s? Why? We’d be Bury without them. New owners? Nobody will buy us, small club.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, 47er said:

Fucking idiots 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The Watford game was such a great occasion (not the last 15 minutes, obviously!) because it actually felt like a football club for once, a day organised by people that love the club and wanted to make it a memorable experience.

That’s in contrast to every other day, mediocre people with absolutely no interest in Blackburn Rovers aside from picking up a wage, just keep the lights on and keep costs and effort to a minimum.

So what does it matter if we remove all Rovers merchandise from the Blues Bar and just lob it in a corner somewhere? So what if we get rid of the murals? So what if some back of a fag packet idea we’ll call a ‘Digital Day’ prevents some fans from coming? So what if we shut the Blackburn End? So what if we get rid of the programme? So what if Ewood’s a rusted, filthy mess? What’s the problem with having a Liverpool Legends Night?

A club that has completely lost its moorings on and off the pitch.

To paraphrase an old film title - “ The Club That Died Of Shame”.

• Like 1