BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

No I haven't the report. Try to access it on here but says bad gateway error 

I keep getting that on the home page. Try a different browser. That worked for me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I know that our recruitment team did all the scouting and research on Duncan McGuire 

and what guarantee does that give us?

I guess what I’m saying is that in summer the market is a lot bigger. The choices are greater. Why would we stick with paying a fee for a totally unproven player from a vastly inferior league? 

we’ve just sold Wharton for c£20m and you would be happy with this? I wouldn’t.

Edited by den

Just now, den said:

I guess what I’m saying is that in summer the market is a lot bigger. The choices are greater. Why would we stick with paying a fee for a totally unproven player from a vastly inferior league? 

and why would he still want to join us??

• Like 1

Just now, den said:

cos the recruitment team along with Director of football believe in Duncan McGuire would be a very good signing. 

34 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

No I haven't the report. Try to access it on here but says bad gateway error 

This is a known cookie bug…we are working on it. Quickest resolution is close the tab, close your browser session & re-open pro-tem whilst we investigate 👍

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, den said:

Someone explain to me why Rovers would go to the summer transfer window with Maguire - an unknown MLS footballer as their target? 

Is that the limit of our ambition?

Ryan Nelsen was an unknown MLS player so it’s not necessarily a bad thing…

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, phili said:

Gregg has apparently gone, refused to take the blame for it this time.

If Rovers/owners/Waggott/Pasha think if these rumours are true that fans will blame GB even if he has resign you are wrong. We know who is to blame and it isn't JDT and GB. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sharpysharps86 said:

If Gregg has resigned then fair play to him. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to work with the level of incompetence possessed by the like of Waggott. I don't believe for one second that Gregg is the reason for the McGuire deal collapsing, and I fully expect those who are responsible to hide behind his resignation and get away with it.

Additionally, if Gregg has gone then fully expect JDT to follow imminently. The only two people at the club that seemed to care about the football side of things.

i think broughton is pretty useless but i don`t think this latest **** up is on him tbh,jdt to follow for sure,for it to happen twice in two years,there has to be some pretty horrific input coming from somewhere else in the rovers hierarchy,it`s not a coincidence that there have been two amateurish cock ups imo